The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Obama checks out - works on BB Bracket while world in turmoil!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Roger,

2 things.

#1---Obama is the topic.

#2---More plagerism!!!

Nuff said..........

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Roger,

2 things.

#1---Obama is the topic.

#2---More plagerism!!!

Nuff said..........

RK
    What did I plagerize????? I submitted a link. I thought doctrines were brought up.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    Yes, actions generally DO have consequences. Such is the plight of being the President, not just doing the Presidency.

PBO is "not sure what to do" because of his core principles that conflict with 'what the American President is supposed to do/stand for".
    He was taught his whole life that people like "Daffy" are the good guys, what he should strive to emulate. A heroic anti-colonialist standing up to the evil exploiters/oppressors of the people. Now that the mask of Muammar is off and the world is seeing, again, the true "person", it isn't quiiiite what Barack wants to show he's really supported all these years.

So he was for Gaddafi before he was against him. Sounds par for the course (Pun intended). And now he can conveniently hide behind Sarkozy, Merkel, Hu Jintao, etc which may be a good thing overall, since Italy, France, China, Germany and Spain are the largest buyers of Libyan oil, according to the U.S. Department of Energy. Let them get some skin in the game.
    Amen to that!

I think Obama is getting heat for not doing anything......because that's what he did. Had he enacted a NFZ, the very same critics would be singing the opposite song. Its a partisan politics thing. Frankly, its a good thing we're not spending yet MORE money we don't have policing the world. We're doing too much of that already for the benefit of Europe.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

"One of the things I wanted to do on the show was, as people are filling out their brackets -- this is obviously a national pastime; we all have a great time, it’s a great diversion. But I know a lot of people are thinking how can they help the Japanese people during this time of need. If you go to usaid.gov -- usaid.gov -- that will list all the nonprofits, the charities that are helping out there. It would be wonderful for people to maybe offer a little help to the Japanese people at this time -- as they’re filling out their brackets. It’s not going to take a lot of time. That's usaid.gov. It could be really helpful."

President Obama
    __________________________________________________ ________
    Totally disconnected.

RK
    Last edited by road kill; 03-16-2011 at 07:18 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

"One of the things I wanted to do on the show was, as people are filling out their brackets -- this is obviously a national pastime; we all have a great time, it’s a great diversion. But I know a lot of people are thinking how can they help the Japanese people during this time of need. If you go to usaid.gov -- usaid.gov -- that will list all the nonprofits, the charities that are helping out there. It would be wonderful for people to maybe offer a little help to the Japanese people at this time -- as they’re filling out their brackets. It’s not going to take a lot of time. That's usaid.gov. It could be really helpful."

President Obama
    Totally disconnected.

RK
    Maybe I need to borrow a ladder....but I don't get your point. He pointed out an easy way to donate to the Japanese disaster through private charities and relief organizations. Did I miss something? And life goes on here. I think there was even someone asking about starting a bracket or fantasy or whatever on POTUS.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

President Obama
    Totally disconnected.

RK
    Obama just trying to do damage control by telling people to donate. His handlers must be telling him to quit being such a clown by hiding in the White House or golf cart.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth