The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker

Thread: Hillary

Default Hillary

Surprised there has been no mention of the interview with Hillary in which she stated that she would not stay on as SOS for a 2nd term ... and she also said that she was not interested in being VP or even POTUS.

The commentator I was listening to speculated that she had worked hard through this term & might well be suffering from "burn out".
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Surprised there has been no mention of the interview with Hillary in which she stated that she would not stay on as SOS for a 2nd term ... and she also said that she was not interested in being VP or even POTUS.

The commentator I was listening to speculated that she had worked hard through this term & might well be suffering from "burn out".

I would imagine there are a lot of people burned out from covering for this guy.

I think slowly but surely, many are getting up off of their knees and wiping their chins off and feeling pretty embarrassed.

Warm tingly regards.......

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Im pretty sure that when its all said and done, very few of BO's support staff will still be or want to be around..... How many have left now?????? I lost track.......ROFL
    SHR Presque Isle Jaeger Schwab JH (driving the bus)

[quote=Gerry Clinchy;769238]... she would not stay on as SOS for a 2nd term ...[quote]

2nd term????
    why would a GOP'er want her for SOS??

"So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

[QUOTE=Ken Bora;769338][quote=Gerry Clinchy;769238]... she would not stay on as SOS for a 2nd term ...

2nd term????
    why would a GOP'er want her for SOS??

Hope your right.

I started a thread last year about Hillary seeking the nomination. My guess was then that Bill would jump off of Obama's band wagon followed by Hillary's resignation for differences of opinion on foreign policy with the administration. I thought this would happen soon after the election. Well, I was wrong. Or was my timing just off???
    Last edited by M&K's Retrievers; 03-17-2011 at 12:11 PM.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Hillary is smart like a fox...she needed international experience on her resume..now she has it...Her window of opportunity is closing and closing fast, if BHO is beatable in 2012 she just may be the one to do it from within..the Clinton political machine underestimated BHO in '08, if they see another opportunity they wont do it again..

she and Bill still crave the spotlight..dont count her out, there are still many loyal Clintonistas out there..and if she does run Heaven Help US
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I would imagine there are a lot of people burned out from covering for this guy.

I think slowly but surely, many are getting up off of their knees and wiping their chins off and feeling pretty embarrassed.

Warm tingly regards.......

RK
    "I'll give you that you are consistent.

Post after post crying out for attention, laced with personal insults and concocted anecdotes and the propensity for the over use of personal pro-nouns.

By a poster that doesn't have the kahones to walk to the line................"

Cut and pasted from the Great One, RK! (no plaigairism here, full credit given!)
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

A recent pm I received;
    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777
    Why Not Let it Go??

All about Stan! Two can play this game.

How 'bout we call a truce?

I'm sure people are just as sick of your childish crap as they are mine. And I've given up the insults and name calling. You can't find a recent example, so give it up. And asking you to back up a bogus claim doesn't count as an insult, even if you were insulted! Sorry. That's the way it goes.

Lead the way.........

RK
    Last edited by road kill; 03-17-2011 at 03:11 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Hillary is smart like a fox...she needed international experience on her resume..now she has it...Her window of opportunity is closing and closing fast, if BHO is beatable in 2012 she just may be the one to do it from within..the Clinton political machine underestimated BHO in '08, if they see another opportunity they wont do it again..

she and Bill still crave the spotlight..dont count her out, there are still many loyal Clintonistas out there..and if she does run Heaven Help US
    I agree with everything you said. Good post. I don't think Hill knows the meaning of "give up".