The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bush Is At IT Again!

Default Bush Is At IT Again!

That darn Bush sneaked into the White House while Obama was out goofing off and started another war. Ya gotta watch that guy.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    That darn Bush sneaked into the White House while Obama was out goofing off and started another war. Ya gotta watch that guy.
    ......Lame.........

Oh, and one little difference.....this time we actually have an international coalition, like the first Gulf War, including the Arab league. We haven't pissed off the rest of the world, and we even got France to shoulder weapons!!

Any comparison of this situation to W's war is completely LAME. That dog don't hunt!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

I'm sure old wise one had a wise arse comment. I'm too skeert to look.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    ......Lame.........

Oh, and one little difference.....this time we actually have an international coalition, like the first Gulf War, including the Arab league. We haven't pissed off the rest of the world, and we even got France to shoulder weapons!!

Any comparison of this situation to W's war is completely LAME. That dog don't hunt!
    Maybe you think some of the Brits, Australians and even Canadians that were hurt or killed in Iraq were figments of President Bush's imagination? Your attitude towards our allies that helped us is what is lame. Not surprised in the least though.
    Bill Davis

So how long before we have to surrender? Doesn't it usually take like 10 minutes with the French? Just checking....

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Maybe you think some of the Brits, Australians and even Canadians that were hurt or killed in Iraq were figments of President Bush's imagination? Your attitude towards our allies that helped us is what is lame. Not surprised in the least though.
    I served next to a British detachment in Kuwait during Desert Fox. I took care of their commander and was invited to dine with him. Best Chicken cordon bleu I've ever had. Even got a coin from him.

Don't get preachy with me about attitude towards our allies. I am referring to the good ol USA taxpayer footing the bill, and you know it. Bush, Rummy, and Condy were a scam on America. I hope they're all watching this....its a sorely needed lesson in Foreign affairs, and coalition building.

Edit: Huntingman...what do you have to say about Pal's comment?? Not very flattering towards those fighterpilots who are in harm's way as we speak?? Or is it just when a non-con says something that gets your ire? (ie double-standard)
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

I served next to a British detachment in Kuwait during Desert Fox. I took care of their commander and was invited to dine with him. Best Chicken cordon bleu I've ever had. Even got a coin from him.

Don't get preachy with me about attitude towards our allies. I am referring to the good ol USA taxpayer footing the bill, and you know it. Bush, Rummy, and Condy were a scam on America. I hope they're all watching this....its a sorely needed lesson in Foreign affairs, and coalition building.

Edit: Huntingman...what do you have to say about Pal's comment?? Not very flattering towards those fighterpilots who are in harm's way as we speak?? Or is it just when a non-con says something that gets your ire? (ie double-standard)
    Condoleeza Rice ?, that's a new one, a scam on America..I dont get it with you DNF,I just dont get it...seriously
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

MARCH 19, 2011
    OBAMA: 'Today we are part of a broad coalition. We are answering the calls of a threatened people. And we are acting in the interests of the United States and the world'...

MARCH 19, 2003
    BUSH: 'American and coalition forces are in the early stages of military operations to disarm Iraq, to free its people and to defend the world from grave danger...
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Don't get preachy with me about attitude towards our allies. I am referring to the good ol USA taxpayer footing the bill, and you know it. Bush, Rummy, and Condy were a scam on America. I hope they're all watching this....its a sorely needed lesson in Foreign affairs, and coalition building.Edit: Huntingman...what do you have to say about Pal's comment?? Not very flattering towards those fighterpilots who are in harm's way as we speak?? Or is it just when a non-con says something that gets your ire? (ie double-standard)
    Ha! Right. Obama kept blathering on till Kadaffi, Qadaffi or Gadaffi or is it just daffy did exactly what he wanted to do and took back all the towns the rebels had previously taken. And killed who knows how many rebels who were begging for our help? Only when the madman achieved his bbjective, did Obama and the clowns at the UN decide to show him who was boss! Real leadership. Thats something we can hang our hat on there.
    Bill Davis

what I am most waiting for is when the left wing extremist media starts to paint obama as a decicive leader for this action.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.