The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bush Is At IT Again!

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Condoleeza Rice ?, that's a new one, a scam on America..I dont get it with you DNF,I just dont get it...seriously
    She was SecState under a miserably failed foreign policy. I think she shares at least SOME of the responsibility for our FP?
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    what I am most waiting for is when the left wing extremist media starts to paint obama as a decicive leader for this action.
    My thoughts exactly.....it shouldn't be long

NCA

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    ......Lame.........

Oh, and one little difference.....this time we actually have an international coalition, like the first Gulf War, including the Arab league. We haven't pissed off the rest of the world, and we even got France to shoulder weapons!!

Any comparison of this situation to W's war is completely LAME. That dog don't hunt!
    Since Huntinman quoted you, I read your response to my OP. First time I've read any of your tripe in almost a month.

Why would you call my OP lame? Are you too stupid see the sarcasm in the thread? It was a joke you jack wagon!

You don't call any of your only best buddy RP's posts lame but mine is.. That's at least the second time you have called one of my attempts at humor lame. If you don't like it, why don't you just shut the ____ up.

I also made no comparison to this or any other war. Why would you imply that I did? Couldn't think of anything else to say? Just had to be derogatory.

When are you going to figure it out that folks here are tired of your pompous attitude? You did this. You did that. You're smarter than the average bear. You should have been awarded CMH for your distinguished service in every war since Nam? Give us a friggin break man. Stay home. Pet your dog assuming you really have one.

MOB regards,
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Since Huntinman quoted you, I read your response to my OP. First time I've read any of your tripe in almost a month.

Why would you call my OP lame? Are you too stupid see the sarcasm in the thread? It was a joke you jack wagon!

You don't call any of your only best buddy RP's posts lame but mine is.. That's at least the second time you have called one of my attempts at humor lame. I call them like I see them. . If you don't like it, why don't you just shut the ____ up. What's the underscore?

I also made no comparison to this or any other war. Why would you imply that I did? Couldn't think of anything else to say? Just had to be derogatory.

When are you going to figure it out that folks here are tired of your pompous attitude? You did this. You did that. You're smarter than the average bear. You should have been awarded CMH for your distinguished service in every war since Nam? Give us a friggin break man. Stay home. Pet your dog assuming you really have one. Oh, that's real nice. Losing control, are we? What is it you used to say ? tick tick tick?

MOB regards,
    Ooohhh, touchy touchy. Sorry I didn't laugh at your joke!
    No need to call names and insult, however.
    We can disagree in a civil manner.

Dave
    Last edited by dnf777; 03-19-2011 at 08:47 PM.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

When I quit getting messages telling me to 'hang in there, and ignore the ****-holes that are giving conservatives a BAD NAME' from Roger by the exact type of message above. (paraphrasing one note I received)

Jeez Man, get a grip. Take a deep breath and relax. It will be ok.
    And I have not once brought up military service except when it is attacked, called into question, or this time, my appreciation for our allied brothers in arms. If attacked, one has the right to respond. N'est pas?

(notice, no name calling or insulting. Just answered your question. Let's be civil)
    fixed it for you
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    fixed it for you
    Funny. You caught him before he could edit his response.
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Ooohhh, touchy touchy. Sorry I didn't laugh at your joke!
    No need to call names and insult, however.
    We can disagree in a civil manner.

Dave
    Once again you don't respond to a post or answer any questions. You have no supporting PMs. No one is that stupid. If they supported you, they would do so for all to see don't ya think? Now that I think about, you would be compelled to share them with us.

Tick, tick, tick, MOB regards,
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Once again you don't respond to a post or answer any questions. You have no supporting PMs. No one is that stupid. If they supported you, they would do so for all to see don't ya think? Now that I think about, you would be compelled to share them with us.

Tick, tick, tick, MOB regards,
    No. I honor PMs.
    And I don't really feel compelled to respond to anything you say, just because you feel entitled.

Especially when you say things like "shut the ____ up".

Do you want me to respond, or to just shut the ______ up?? Can't do both.

Now play nice, and have a nice day.
    No ticks here, friend.

(just curious, what does MOB mean?)

No. I honor PMs.
    And I don't really feel compelled to respond to anything you say, just because you feel entitled.If you comment on something I say to begin with and I respond, why shouldn't you be expected to back up your BS?

Especially when you say things like "shut the ____ up".

Do you want me to respond, or to just shut the ______ up?? Can't do both.[ Both. Can't you multitask?

Now play nice, and have a nice day.
    No ticks here, friend.

(just curious, what does MOB mean?) You really don't want to know.
    Tick, tick, Tick MOB regards,
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

(just curious, what does MOB mean?) You really don't want to know.

Maybe not, but I'm curious to see if you have the guts to say whatever it means, instead of hiding behind secret little letters.