The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Palin in India talk warns of China's rise

Banned

Default Palin in India talk warns of China's rise

What the F is this bimbo doing now?

NEW DELHI — U.S. politician Sarah Palin stressed the importance of America's ties with India, saying they were based on the shared values of freedom and free-market capitalism, while sounding a warning note on China's rise during a speech Saturday in New Delhi.

Palin told a well-heeled audience of Indian business leaders, professionals and socialites that U.S.-Indian relations were "key to the future of our world."
    "We're going to need each other, especially as these other regions rise," she said, in an apparent reference to China, during a Q&A that followed a keynote speech titled "My Vision of America."

She also took aim at one of her favorite targets, the U.S. media.
    She accused them of failing "to set the record straight" and joked that they willfully cost her and McCain the 2008 election.
    "I will not sit back and take media criticism," Palin said. "Too often, Republicans, I don't know, they kind of have the fighting instinct of sheep."

So, Is Sarah Palin calling Republicans sheeple????????????? hahahahaha

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42172096...more_politics/

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    What the F is this bimbo doing now?

NEW DELHI — U.S. politician Sarah Palin stressed the importance of America's ties with India, saying they were based on the shared values of freedom and free-market capitalism, while sounding a warning note on China's rise during a speech Saturday in New Delhi.

Palin told a well-heeled audience of Indian business leaders, professionals and socialites that U.S.-Indian relations were "key to the future of our world."
    "We're going to need each other, especially as these other regions rise," she said, in an apparent reference to China, during a Q&A that followed a keynote speech titled "My Vision of America."

She also took aim at one of her favorite targets, the U.S. media.
    She accused them of failing "to set the record straight" and joked that they willfully cost her and McCain the 2008 election.
    "I will not sit back and take media criticism," Palin said. "Too often, Republicans, I don't know, they kind of have the fighting instinct of sheep."

So, Is Sarah Palin calling Republicans sheeple????????????? hahahahaha

Is she still in the news? I thought Bachmann relegated her to the insignificant.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Banned

Here is something else Sarah said in the same speech

"Free people that make up a free country don't wage war on another free country," she said. "I want peace on Earth."
    She questioned the Chinese military's ascent, saying the Communist country's stockpiling of ballistic missiles, submarines and "new-age, ultramodern aircraft" seemed unjustified when it did not face an outside threat.
    "What's with the military buildup?" she said. "China's military growth can't just be for defensive purposes."

Back in 2007 here is what she was saying then.

When Gibson said if under the NATO treaty, the United States would have to go to war if Russia again invaded Georgia, Palin responded: “Perhaps so. I mean, that is the agreement when you are a NATO ally, is if another country is attacked, you’re going to be expected to be called upon and help.
    “And we’ve got to keep an eye on Russia. For Russia to have exerted such pressure in terms of invading a smaller democratic country, unprovoked, is unacceptable,” she told Gibson.

http://sarahpalindirt.com/sarah-pali...n-sarah-palin/

Roger and Little Rog ride again!!!
    Bill Davis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Just keeping you righties informed about what's going on with your "Prospective President", I don't think the story is anything Faux News would carry and I doubt if y'all listen to anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Hey...its all yours! Whatever you say, big guy. I know better than to get on your bad side!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Banned

JERUSALEM — Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin visited a Jewish holy site in Jerusalem soon after arriving in Israel Sunday on a trip that has raised speculation she is honing her foreign policy credentials before a run for the U.S. presidency next year.
    Although the trip is private, she is to meet with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42180141...more_politics/

I guess Sarah can add India and Israel to her foreign policy resume along side seeing Russia from Alaska. Just wondering what the over/under on how many you betcha's she will get in.

JERUSALEM — Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin visited a Jewish holy site in Jerusalem soon after arriving in Israel Sunday on a trip that has raised speculation she is honing her foreign policy credentials before a run for the U.S. presidency next year.
    Although the trip is private, she is to meet with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Monday.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42180141...more_politics/

I guess Sarah can add India and Israel to her foreign policy resume along side seeing Russia from Alaska. Just wondering what the over/under on how many you betcha's she will get in.
    How much golf did she play??

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

She probably does not play golf, but I'll bet she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

RK, you made that one too easy.

If it wasn't for low class....if it wasn't for real low class......Roger wouldn't have no class at all!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

She probably does not play golf, but I'll bet she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

RK, you made that one too easy.
    Not one of your finer moments there RP...not only an insult to Palin but also disrespectful to the LADIES that occasionally grace us with their presence here on POTUS
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"