The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: No, it wasn't bush league

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Seven View Post
    Surely, guys like you and Roger Perry were NOT looking for us to loose the Iraq war to make Bush look bad, were you ??
    I believe the left just called it lost even when it wasn't over.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    I believe the left just called it lost even when it wasn't over.
    That would have been an accurate prediction, eh? And its not over yet, and many teapartiers are also calling for us to get out and quit spending more money there.

And many people, including Bush, were at times quoted as saying it was unwinnable. I think Bush's turn came when he referenced "in a conventional way" or something to that effect.

But only ONE person was uninformed and uneducated enough to say "Mission Accomplished" when at that very moment, insurgents were ramping up activities in what would become an endless battle that continues to this day.

Back to the matter at hand, I hope this turns out as Obama stated...limited involvement with a defined end-point....halting Khadafi's aggression against his own people. Then the ball's in their court.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Losthwy View Post
    To quote Ronald Reagan,"There he goes again". What part of the OP didn't you read? The part about how it started was with skill or only time will tell how it will end? Once again, like I said the right wing will spin this, like your comment, into a negative.
    The ball is blue. Right wing- "well the ball should of been a deeper blue. And it should of been blue sooner. And too early tell how blue it will get". Turn on your radios tomorrow, pick your poison Rush-Han-Sav-whomever and not one will give any credit to the President. Just like you.
    To borrow from Hyman Roth in the Godfather II...

When I read your original post and saw you hypocritically cheerleading for that which you were against just a couple of weeks ago, I let it go.

When I read your disingenuous and mischaracterized work of fiction about Obama leading the world against Khadafy, I let it go (and laughed a little, too).

When I saw you fellate Obama in writing for the same things which you previously excortiated Bush, I let it go.

I said to myself, this is the life Losthwy has chosen. What business of it is mine if he wants to wallow in hypocrisy?

But when I read the above post....where you want to lecture us about partisanship in the very thread that you abandoned previously-stated positions to lead the Barrack Hussein Obama cheers, well, that kinda hypocrisy is just wretch-inducing. I have dispatched Johnny Ola to your hippy commune to break your keyboard and save you further embarrassment.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

It should be obvious now that there was a great amount of work being done behind the scenes leading up to the events yesterday. Not only are we not carrying all the load. But, not seen around the world as blind aggressors again. And yes the conservatives ought to applaud his carefully planned actions. Just as the President George Bush carefully orchestrated the the first gulf war. But they won't. ..
    I agree that there had to have been a lot of "leading up" wbts.
    When has the UN ever done anything in this short of a time span?
    Under normal conditions, they can't schedule a meeting to discuss sanctions, in the face of genocide, much less have all the pieces in place to go to war?
    Should that raise questions anywhere?

As far as "conservatives ought to applaud his carefully planned actions."
    Or acting?
    This whole regional coup against the Sunnis is looking "carefully orchestrated" , especially in regards to Alinsky RFR #13 and I don't think anyone is really going to applaud after this "symphony" is over.
    "It's not that government is inherently stupid, although that's a debatable question."
    Rand Paul CPAC speech 2011

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791

Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    To borrow from Hyman Roth in the Godfather II...

When I read your original post and saw you hypocritically cheerleading for that which you were against just a couple of weeks ago, I let it go.

When I read your disingenuous and mischaracterized work of fiction about Obama leading the world against Khadafy, I let it go (and laughed a little, too).

When I saw you fellate Obama in writing for the same things which you previously excortiated Bush, I let it go.

I said to myself, this is the life Losthwy has chosen. What business of it is mine if he wants to wallow in hypocrisy?

But when I read the above post....where you want to lecture us about partisanship in the very thread that you abandoned previously-stated positions to lead the Barrack Hussein Obama cheers, well, that kinda hypocrisy is just wretch-inducing. I have dispatched Johnny Ola to your hippy commune to break your keyboard and save you further embarrassment.
    Fellate Obama/wallow/hypocrisy/hippy commune/God Father analogy. Another example of the poison from the far right.
    What its prominence suggest, and what all science confirms is that the dog is a creature of the nose- A. Horowitz.

Fellate Obama/wallow/hypocrisy/hippy commune/God Father analogy. Another example of the poison from the far right.
    If that's all the poison you were able to wring out of my post then I'm either losing my touch or your vocablulary/reading comprehension ain't too high.

If that's all the poison you were able to wring out of my post then I'm either losing my touch or your vocablulary/reading comprehension ain't too high.
    There you go again, instead of offering a point of view based on thought and facts, you insult.
    What its prominence suggest, and what all science confirms is that the dog is a creature of the nose- A. Horowitz.

Banned

There you go again, instead of offering a point of view based on thought and facts, you insult.
    That's all the righties have to fall back on, insults and name calling.

Kudos...you were able to formulate a whine that didn't include your favorite new buzzword, "poison."

Kudos...you were able to formulate a whine that didn't include your favorite new buzzword, "poison."
    Once again your posts are negative without substance. Can you offer any constructive dialogue of recent events concerning Libya?