The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Tim Pawlenty opens exploratory group

Default Tim Pawlenty opens exploratory group

well Tim Pawlenty threw his hat into the 2012 ring by forming an exploratory committee....

I like Pawlenty, good image,Fiscal and Social conservative...I could support a campaign such as his
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

I don't know anything about him.

How does he proposed to balance the budget and pay the National debt?

Anything specific?
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

here is the video posted on his announcement , I think we will start to see more specific ideas on how he expects to tackle the problems of today

http://youtu.be/-B8BKJV6Xyg

A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

He has stood his ground with the state legislature in Minnesota pretty well and wasn't afraid to cut spending. I like him.

Not sure I would vote for him, but am happy to see a good candidate show up in the republican ranks. I'll admit, Sarah is trying, but seems to be flubbing her overseas trip already. It will be interesting to see how the candidate pool begins to materialize. Newt, Trump, Pawlenty, Romney, Paul.....could get interesting!

Also will be interesting to see if Hilary drops any bombs. She adamantly denied any interest or intent on running or holding any other offices...but I don't trust a Clinton on any day that ends in "y".
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

the way I look at it...the candidates have the next 18 months to convince me,not going to say I will vote specifically for candidate A until I can see and listen what candidates B thru Z have to say and act...let the process begin...I want a candidate that can beat BHO in 2012, I want someone Presidential, they dont have to see eye to eye on everything I do, but they must be a solid Conservative, not Repub-Lite

anyone else not looking forward to the next 18 months..... how much money will be raised this time to buy how many commercials or even entire channels? I live in Iowa, so we get hit with it early.....
    Fritz Baier
    owned, trained and handled by:

GMHRCH-II MPR Baier's Mighty Waldimar
    MHR CPR Baier's Lady Gabrielle
    4 X GMPR MHR Baier's Lady Legacy of Tru Point MH

March Madness is a warm up to lousy tv for 18 months!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    March Madness is a warm up to lousy tv for 18 months!
    And even worse analysis by the like of us on POTUS
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    well Tim Pawlenty threw his hat into the 2012 ring by forming an exploratory committee....

I like Pawlenty, good image,Fiscal and Social conservative...I could support a campaign such as his
    TP was a decent Gov and in many cases hamstrung by a Democratic house and senate. I do not agree with all of his beliefs', but his work to help balance our budget and his pro outdoors stance were good, was in favor of a balanced approach to business and environment. He did resort to quite a bit of shifting and could have done a better job striking a balance between cuts and working to make state income taxes more of a flat rate, but he is honest, a decent hockey player and a good citizen and would represent Minnesota as the kind of elected leader we do grow here.

The difficulty in getting elected Pres will be the party goof balls who are more interested in air time, photo ops and sound bites and the camp followers who are their supporters. Same type that got our current Pres elected. If the real party members and indipendants show up, he could have a chance.. He would not be a bad choice nor an embarrasment to our country.
    Never trust a dog to watch your food!