The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does the Donald Have any Cred????

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Wish I knew. Maybe he is from Kenya.

Yesterday John Gibson had a theory. He thinks that Obama views it as an advantage to have people like Trump out there spreading this type of stuff. Not sure I agree with that.
    Seems to me he has enough going against him that he would jump at the opportunity to put this to rest. Maybe he's just not that bright.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Not sure about you all but when I got married in 1973 I had to provide a birth certificate to get a marriage license. When I lost my drivers license in 1982 I had to provide my birth certificate to get another one. When I lost my social security card in the nineties guess what...I had to show them my birth certificate to get another one. When I got a passport once again I had to provide my birth certificate. And when someone stole my purse last month with my passport in it I had to provide (once again) my BIRTH CERTIFICATE so I could enter Mexico and South America when we went on a cruise.

Honestly, why doesn't the HIGHEST RANKING OFFICAL IN OUR COUNTRY not have to provide a BIRTH CERTIFICATE????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Wish I knew. Maybe he is from Kenya.

Yesterday John Gibson had a theory. He thinks that Obama views it as an advantage to have people like Trump out there spreading this type of stuff. Not sure I agree with that.
    I think its brilliant. As long as he keeps it under wraps, the simpletons will keep perseverating on a non-issue, and he keeps getting passes on far more important matters that are too complex for the birthers to even grasp. At least while they're whining about birth certificates and chewing gum.

What better way to keep the likes of Ann Coulter rooting around the garbage dump, instead of pursuing actual issues that deserve an answer??
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Susie Royer View Post
    Not sure about you all but when I got married in 1973 I had to provide a birth certificate to get a marriage license. When I lost my drivers license in 1982 I had to provide my birth certificate to get another one. When I lost my social security card in the nineties guess what...I had to show them my birth certificate to get another one. When I got a passport once again I had to provide my birth certificate. And when someone stole my purse last month with my passport in it I had to provide (once again) my BIRTH CERTIFICATE so I could enter Mexico and South America when we went on a cruise.

Honestly, why doesn't the HIGHEST RANKING OFFICAL IN OUR COUNTRY not have to provide a BIRTH CERTIFICATE????????????????

There ya go, Obama got married therefore he has a birth certificate now we can go on to something else.

susie-

in all those cases, you had a REASON you needed to produce a birth certificate, not necessarily to only prove citizenship but prove identity and date of birth. not the same motivation as these people challenging Obama's citizenship.

if i challenged you as a citizen of this country, what would your reaction be?

its sad that the pundits have sunken to the level of calling 'shenanigans' because they simply can not accept Obama as president.

mccain too has a questionable birth certificate being born in panama but the talking heads conveniently overlook it because it does not suit their fear mongering.

wikipedia

"McCain never released his birth certificate to the press or independent fact checking organizations, but did show it to Washington Post reporter Michael Dobbs: "A senior official of the McCain campaign showed a reporter Dobbs a copy of the senator's birth certificate issued by Canal Zone health authorities, recording his birth in the Coco Solo "family hospital.""

curiously other candidates had more serious challenges and those were definitively resolved.

and the scariest thing is Trump's metal midgity propagating all this. Oh wait, he is a PR and publicity whore with something to sell so there is no such thing as bad press.

dennis
    Last edited by sinned; 03-26-2011 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sinned View Post
    susie- in all those cases, you had a REASON you needed to produce a birth certificate, not necessarily to only prove citizenship but prove identity and date of birth. not the same motivation as these people challenging Obama's citizenship.
    Hmmm... As a low life tax paying citizen I have to prove my citizenship, idenity and proof of date of birth but, the highest ranking official in our govenment doesn't have to? This makes perefet sense to me

Quote Originally Posted by sinned View Post
    susie-

in all those cases, you had a REASON you needed to produce a birth certificate, not necessarily to only prove citizenship but prove identity and date of birth. not the same motivation as these people challenging Obama's citizenship.

if i challenged you as a citizen of this country, what would your reaction be?

its sad that the pundits have sunken to the level of calling 'shenanigans' because they simply can not accept Obama as president.

mccain too has a questionable birth certificate being born in panama but the talking heads conveniently overlook it because it does not suit their fear mongering.

wikipedia

"McCain never released his birth certificate to the press or independent fact checking organizations, but did show it to Washington Post reporter Michael Dobbs: "A senior official of the McCain campaign showed a reporter Dobbs a copy of the senator's birth certificate issued by Canal Zone health authorities, recording his birth in the Coco Solo "family hospital.""

curiously other candidates had more serious challenges and those were definitively resolved.

and the scariest thing is Trump's metal midgity propagating all this. Oh wait, he is a PR and publicity whore with something to sell so there is no such thing as bad press.

dennis
    What the heck is "metal midgity"? Dude, you are way in over your head on this whole Trump thing. Give it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    There ya go, Obama got married therefore he has a birth certificate now we can go on to something else.
    Oh, so your saying he married Michelle to become legal? I have heard of some aliens doing that.

"So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    Oh, so your saying he married Michelle to become legal? I have heard of some aliens doing that.
    Naw, if he had to show a birth certificate to get married case closed. I am sure someone that gave him the license to get married would have come forth if it showed him being born somewhere other than Hawaii

susie-

i do not think i made my point clearly. in your examples, you had a legitimate NEED and REASON to produce the birth certificate. it was not to appease some chucklehead with nothing better to do.

if someone out of the blue, for no legitimate reason asked you to produce your birth certificate to prove that you were a citizen, i am pretty sure that your reply would be pretty colorful and i would not see the light of day.

trump is publicity whore. why do you think he started all this on the view?

dennis