The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does the Donald Have any Cred????

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Naw, if he had to show a birth certificate to get married case closed. I am sure someone that gave him the license to get married would have come forth if it showed him being born somewhere other than Hawaii
    Even an ACORN volunteer would have needed a day job

"So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    Even an ACORN volunteer would have needed a day job

Say, don't you need a birth certificate to obtain a passport??? What about a social security card????? Drivers license???????

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Say, don't you need a birth certificate to obtain a passport??? What about a social security card????? Drivers license???????
    Not in washington state. We have illegals with all of those

Donald Trump: I've got my birth certificate, where is President Barack Obama's?By ANDY BARR | 3/28/11 3:08 PM EDT

Donald Trump now sees himself as something of a patron saint for the birthers – and he's even released his own birth certificate as he steps up criticism of the president.

Continue Reading

Seeking to pump more energy into the birther movement and quirky chase for the White House, Trump on Monday provided a copy of his birth certificate to the conservative website Newsmax – which has played a leading role in trumpeting birther mythology.

And in an interview on Fox News, Trump cast himself as something akin to the rebel leader of the birther movement.

“Now, this guy either has a birth certificate or he doesn’t,” Trump said. “And I didn't think this was such a big deal, but I will tell you, it’s turning out to be a very big deal because people now are calling me from all over saying, please don't give up on this issue."

Trump’s insistence that he’s being encouraged to continue on his birther crusade has led to what he says is the startling revelation that, “all of a sudden, a lot of facts are emerging and I’m starting to wonder myself whether or not [Obama] was born in this country."

Trump also called for Hawaii Democratic Gov. Neil Abercrombie to be investigated for stating that he – as a friend of the president’s parents – remembers Obama’s birth.

"I think this guy should be investigated," Trump said. "I doubt it. He remembers when Obama was born? Give me a break! He's just trying to do something for his party."

This is truly funny.
    You guys want to vote for the Donald fopr President?

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Donald Trump: I've got my birth certificate, where is President Barack Obama's?By ANDY BARR | 3/28/11 3:08 PM EDT

Donald Trump now sees himself as something of a patron saint for the birthers – and he's even released his own birth certificate as he steps up criticism of the president.

Continue Reading

Seeking to pump more energy into the birther movement and quirky chase for the White House, Trump on Monday provided a copy of his birth certificate to the conservative website Newsmax – which has played a leading role in trumpeting birther mythology.

And in an interview on Fox News, Trump cast himself as something akin to the rebel leader of the birther movement.

“Now, this guy either has a birth certificate or he doesn’t,” Trump said. “And I didn't think this was such a big deal, but I will tell you, it’s turning out to be a very big deal because people now are calling me from all over saying, please don't give up on this issue."

Trump’s insistence that he’s being encouraged to continue on his birther crusade has led to what he says is the startling revelation that, “all of a sudden, a lot of facts are emerging and I’m starting to wonder myself whether or not [Obama] was born in this country."

Trump also called for Hawaii Democratic Gov. Neil Abercrombie to be investigated for stating that he – as a friend of the president’s parents – remembers Obama’s birth.

"I think this guy should be investigated," Trump said. "I doubt it. He remembers when Obama was born? Give me a break! He's just trying to do something for his party."

This is truly funny.
    You guys want to vote for the Donald fopr President?

RK
    No, I don't want Trump for Pres... But I would like to see Obamas Birth Certificate. (the real one) and his college transcripts. Why is everything about every day in the life of every other President known, but almost nothing about Obama?... I think we have the right to know. What is he hiding?
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    No, I don't want Trump for Pres... But I would like to see Obamas Birth Certificate. (the real one) and his college transcripts. Why is everything about every day in the life of every other President known, but almost nothing about Obama?... I think we have the right to know. What is he hiding?
    Just a guess.....there is something they don't want us to know!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis