The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: are you better off now than before obama

The problem with being a "good sport" ....is sometimes you have to lose to prove it. The problem with big balls is never learning sometimes you just got it wrong.

Stan, the water blinds went well. We're into spring here. No more hard water here in the valley. Gonna head to the high country tomorrow. There maybe some ice still there. If it is still "hard", I'll follow the advice given...."stop doing 'blinds' and call your doctor immediately for a blind lasting more than four hours.

Stan, before you twist and spin my first paragraph into something that has nothing to do with you or me, or anyone else, try...try... to not always have the last word. It doesn't always make you the "winner", just ask your favorite poster. JD
    Last edited by JDogger; 03-28-2011 at 12:08 AM.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Smile

Some balls are held for charity
    And some for fancy dress
    But when they're held for pleasure
    They're the balls that I like best

"So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Jdogger,
    Not trying for "the last word."

Only men have "testicles."

Not all men have "cahones," "kohones," a "set," "seeds," "stones," "hair," or "BALLS!!!"
    See what I am saying??

BTW--Some of us have more "BALLS" than brains.

RK
    Last edited by road kill; 03-28-2011 at 06:46 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Stan, before you twist and spin my first paragraph into something that has nothing to do with you or me, or anyone else, try...try... to not always have the last word. It doesn't always make you the "winner", just ask your favorite poster. JD
    JD,

Give it up, you'll just give yourself a headache!

Stan's famous last words: (and I quote!)

Not trying for "the last word."

LMAO again!!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

More about the state of affairs in the California Capital city:

This is the fallout of the housing bust: enough vacant dwellings in the Sacramento region to harbor every El Dorado County resident or to shelter all the state's homeless on a typical night.
    New 2010 census figures show downtown Sacramento hit hard by the trend. Nearly one-fourth of the housing units in the city's downtown redevelopment zone sat vacant last year.