The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kucinich retreats from impeachment of Obama over Libya attacks

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    The humanitarian part. After no wmd's were found in Iraq the reasoning shifted to Saddam's attack on his own people much like Gadafi is doing now.
    You would enjoy life a lot more if you would quit dwelling on the past. Move on.
    Last edited by huntinman; 03-28-2011 at 03:22 PM.
    Bill Davis

The humanitarian part.
    Hmmmm....when did we become so outraged to quit overlooking humanitarian atrocities? Why not attack North Korea? Kim Jung Il better hope the Muslim Brotherhood doesn't come after him!

Tom
    Tom Wall

Could you please explaine how Iraq was a threat to the United States????? Do you think they were going to declare war on the United States???? Maybe their Air Force and Navy were going to attack us
    The humanitarian part. After no wmd's were found in Iraq the reasoning shifted to Saddam's attack on his own people much like Gadafi is doing now.
    My post did not make any reference to a comparison between Iraq & Libya; or that one was more justifiable than the other. That would be another discussion.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.