The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Size of Government

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    By seeking Independent candidates that best represent your view. Better yet, find Libertarian candidates that represent your view.

Both the Democratic and Republican parties are broken. Both are owned by Special Interest and Lobbyist.

Want real change? Then we need a real voter revolution throwing both parties out of power!
    I agree to a certain extent, I like the Libertarian view of things,but Libertarians are necessarily Independent, at least not the ones I know, they tend to be right of center...after all we have a couple of Independent's here on POTUS that are slightly left of center..and then you have the Tea Party that is very much right of center..the two party system is in shambles, but they will also squash any attempt at establishing a credible bonafide third party,mainly because that third party becomes all powerful with the tie breaker swing vote
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    I agree to a certain extent, I like the Libertarian view of things,but Libertarians are necessarily Independent, at least not the ones I know, they tend to be right of center...after all we have a couple of Independent's here on POTUS that are slightly left of center..and then you have the Tea Party that is very much right of center..the two party system is in shambles, but they will also squash any attempt at establishing a credible bonafide third party,mainly because that third party becomes all powerful with the tie breaker swing vote
    Think about it, Libetarianism gave birth the the Conservative movement over 50 years ago. Much of what defines Conservative came out of the quest for more personal freedom sought by Libetarians.

With most Americans feeling betrayed by both of the current parties, we are seeing a tremendous growth in the Libetarian movement. Smaller government that must live within thier budget. No more giving up personal freedoms to the ever-growing out of control huge Federal Government.

I smell a voter revolution shaping up here is the good ol USA!
    A revolution that is ready to toss both parties out of DC on thier ear.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Fukushima will be a walk in the park compared to what this country would go through if the government implements some real cost cutting or austerity program. Better off just to extend and pretend with all the money printing and let the War President slowly start WWIII. That's the keynesian way don't you know...screw things up beyond repair and then start a war. This is going to end badly.

The gravy train has gone on for too long now. Decade after decade after decade of your money for nothing and chicks for free has made us way too soft for any serious new limitations on what the government can spend. That's why I want my state to secede.

We live in Cuba now.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    Fukushima will be a walk in the park compared to what this country would go through if the government implements some real cost cutting or austerity program. Better off just to extend and pretend with all the money printing and let the War President slowly start WWIII. That's the keynesian way don't you know...screw things up beyond repair and then start a war. This is going to end badly.

The gravy train has gone on for too long now. Decade after decade after decade of your money for nothing and chicks for free has made us way too soft for any serious new limitations on what the government can spend. That's why I want my state to secede.

We live in Cuba now.

I agree, and I wonder what will happen if a fight comes??

And I think a fight is coming, perhaps even yet in my lifetime.

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post

We live in Cuba now.
    That is one of the biggest if not THE BIGGEST falsehood that goes through the state of Texas..Texas cant secede, wont secede...think about it, what Army does Texas have,the bases at Fort Hood are US bases not Texas bases...as much as I love the state, they wouldnt last 24 hrs without federal support

America needs Texas and Texas is a big part of America, Texans dont run from a fight, they dig in and stand their ground
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"