The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does the Donald Have any Cred????

Cool Does the Donald Have any Cred????

Trump Refuses to Back Down Over Obama's 'Very Strange' Birth
    Thursday, 24 Mar 2011 06:36 PM

By Jim Meyers and Ashley Martella

Donald Trump is not backing down from his demand that President Barack Obama produce his birth certificate and stepped up his criticism by questioning why he has not released other personal records, including college transcripts and legislative papers.

The billionaire real estate tycoon and star of “The Apprentice” created a stir on Wednesday when he said on “The View” that Trump must release his birth certificate.

Now Trump has reiterated his call in an exclusive interview with Newsmax.TV, with this simple message for Obama: Why don’t you produce your birth certificate and put to rest all speculation that you were born outside the United States?

He says Obama’s birth certificate controversy is a “strange situation” — there are conflicting reports as to what Honolulu hospital he was born at, and the governor of Hawaii claims he somehow remembers Obama being born 50 years ago.

Read more on Newsmax.com: Trump Refuses to Back Down Over Obama's 'Very Strange' Birth
    Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

Trump, who says he will soon announce if he will run for president in 2012, also says Libya is a “total mess,” with Iran possibly behind the rebels and waiting to take over the country, and charges that the United States is going to “hell in a hand basket.”

“It’s a very simple situation,” Trump says in regard to the birth certificate issue. “I’d just like to see his birth certificate.

“I’m hearing all sorts of stories that his own family can’t agree which hospital he was born in and lots of other things, and I’m trying to find out where is the birth certificate. I have a birth certificate. Where is his birth certificate?

“If you’re born in this country, to the best of my knowledge people have a birth certificate.”

Obama asserts that he was born in Honolulu, but former Pennsylvania Deputy Attorney General Philip Berg has claimed that Obama’s paternal grandmother says she was in the delivery room when he was born in Kenya.

There are even differing reports about which Honolulu hospital he may have been born at. During his 2008 presidential campaign numerous reports indicated Obama was born at the Queen's Medical Center. Later, Obama's half sister said he was born at the Katiolani Medical Center.

After questions were raised about his birth, Obama's campaign released a Certification of Live Birth. The form is a summary document and does not include the newborn's location of birth. The long-form Birth Certificate includes such data, but Obama has declined to release it.

Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie first ordered the state attorney general and health department director to release more information about Obama’s birth there, then abandoned that pursuit.

“It is an amazing situation,” Trump says of the governor’s actions.
    “And later the governor said, but I remember when he was born. I said, what? You actually remember when somebody was born? It sounded very unusual that a Democratic governor would remember when somebody was born 50 years ago.

“I assume that Obama was born in the United States. I assume he was probably born in Hawaii. But I have to get rid of the word ‘assume.’ If somebody wants to run for president you have to be born in this country.

And when the family argues about which hospital it was because they’re not sure, as has been reported, and you don’t have a birth certificate, it’s sort of a strange situation.”

Trump adds: “I don’t want there to be a question. I think it would be wonderful news for everybody, including me, if the birth certificate is found. But at this moment there is no birth certificate.

“Some people say it exists, and if it exists, even worse, why isn’t he showing it? So I would like to see a birth certificate, and when the governor and everybody else say they think it exists, why don’t they produce it?”

Asked if Obama has fulfilled his campaign pledge to have the most transparent administration, Trump responds: “Certainly he hasn’t in terms of his birth, and I guess a lot of college records and other records haven’t been produced, and that’s a little unusual. Why wouldn’t you produce your records?

“There are client lists that haven’t been produced and lobbying lists that haven’t been produced, so there are a lot of things that haven’t been produced for somebody who is supposed to be so transparent.

“There’s certainly not a lot of transparency.”

Asked about the Obama administration’s handling of the rebellion in Libya, Trump tells Newsmax: “For one thing, if you’re going to save lives on a humanitarian basis you should have started sooner, because many of those lives are gone.

“For another thing, you really have to find out who you’re fighting for. Who are the rebels? You have some people who say that Iran is controlling the rebels, that Iran is the happiest of all nations because they think as soon as we leave they’re going to go in with the rebels and take over Libya.

“I hear more and more reports that the rebels aren’t the sweetest people on earth either. It looks to me like it’s a total mess.”

Polls show Trump among the leaders in the GOP field for the 2012 presidential nomination. Asked if he has decided whether or not to run, Trump says: “I will be announcing one way or another somewhere prior to June.

“I hate what’s happening to this country. It’s never been at a point like this, ever. We’re not respected. We’re scoffed at. We’re laughed at by other places. People from China and other places cannot believe they’re getting away with what they’re getting away with. We’re rebuilding China. We’re rebuilding other countries, and our country is going to hell in a hand basket.

“One thing I can say, if I ran and if I won, that would stop, and everybody knows it. I think that’s why I do well in the polls.”
    __________________________________________________ _________

Those crazy birthers!!!!!!

Of course, if you think about it, all he has to do is show his birth certificate.
    Why is that so hard?????

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post

...........Of course, if you think about it, all he has to do is show his birth certificate.
    Why is that so hard?????

RK

a good point.
    another that "T-hair" (Trump + his hair = T-hair ) anyway,
    another that T-hair said on that view show that made me think 'cause it is true of me as well. Folk can tell stories about me in 1st grade and such. Folk have wee childhood snapshots of me. I am not a "Birther" but it is a thing hanging over him and it would be so easy to get rid of..... WHY???

T-hair had a point, there is something on that doc. he dont like.

"So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Trump has nothing to lose by making his claim, what other "potential candidate" has the stones to come out and make that claim, he's just trying to pick a fight, IF they engage him then he in essence has won..the birthers have never had someone to champion their claim...now they do
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Your right when you say that Trump has nothing to lose...... Ironically, the President has everything to lose, and scoffs at such remarks...... Anyone who doesn't find that odd, should be ashamed of themselves, and stick their head back in the sand. Our government has always been horrible at vetting, why start now..........LOL
    SHR Presque Isle Jaeger Schwab JH (driving the bus)

I was listening to Spencer Hughes on the radio the other day. A delusional listener called in and said that Trump is likely the best business man that this country has ever seen and that he could surely turn the country around.

Maybe after he takes us through bankruptcy a couple of times...

I love it that Trump is spreading the madness.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I was listening to Spencer Hughes on the radio the other day. A delusional listener called in and said that Trump is likely the best business man that this country has ever seen and that he could surely turn the country around.

Maybe after he takes us through bankruptcy a couple of times...

I love it that Trump is spreading the madness.
    Hey, Buzz. I don't consider myself a birther,but why do you think Obama refuses to put this crap to rest? Seems to me to be a really easy thing to do. You know, make everyone look stupid.

Whaddya think regards,
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Hey, Buzz. I don't consider myself a birther,but why do you think Obama refuses to put this crap to rest? Seems to me to be a really easy thing to do. You know, make everyone look stupid.

Whaddya think regards,
    Dude, get real........he is the PREZ man, he doesn't have time to bother with such trivial matters as the constitution, B/C's, reporting to congress about war activities, illegal legislation on healthcare, the budget, unemployment, responding to Japan's disaster.

He's busy man, filling out brackets and golfing and kissing Soros' butt in Brazil.

He is big man, really F****N' BIG!!!
    No time for this little stuff.

Get it??

Just tryin' to help.........

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Dude, get real........he is the PREZ man, he doesn't have time to bother with such trivial matters as the constitution, B/C's, reporting to congress about war activities, illegal legislation on healthcare, the budget, unemployment, responding to Japan's disaster.

He's busy man, filling out brackets and golfing and kissing Soros' butt in Brazil.

He is big man, really F****N' BIG!!!
    No time for this little stuff.

Get it??

Just tryin' to help.........

RK
    You got that right !

On another note when you have someone with O's educational background I believe his education would have precluded the correct values being imparted to him. The values that are dear to ( I hope ) most people in this country.

IMO, dt has about as much cred as the most prolific poster on this forum.

He made a lot of his money from Public-Private partnerships, those that put all the risk on the public & all the gains to the private side.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post

Whaddya think regards,
    Wish I knew. Maybe he is from Kenya.

Yesterday John Gibson had a theory. He thinks that Obama views it as an advantage to have people like Trump out there spreading this type of stuff. Not sure I agree with that.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)