Our founding fathers founded this nation on Christian values. We have heard it repeated countless times. Is true or BS? You be the judge. Let's play a game. There will be a quote and guess who it is from.
1. Christianity neither is, nor ever was, a part of the common law.
2. The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason.
3. The purpose of separation of church and state is to keep these shores from the ceaseless strife that has soaked the soil of Europe in blood for centuries.
4. This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it.
5. I do not believe in the creed by the Jewish Church, by the Roman Church, by the Greek Church, by the Turkish Church, by the Protestant Church, nor by any Church that I know of. My own mind is my own Church. Each of these Churches accuse the other of unbelief; and for my part, I disbelieve them all.