The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Speech Last Nite

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    It's because "HE" didn't do diddly squat. He's a puppet doing the bidding of his handlers. He takes all the credit and accepts no blame. The only thing is there is nothing for him to take credit for.
    Obama has advisors that give him advise and he chooses in which direction he wants to take the Country. Cheney was the puppeteer in the last administration.
    http://presidentpuppets.com/products.html

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Obama has advisors that give him advise and he chooses in which direction he wants to take the Country. Cheney was the puppeteer in the last administration.
    http://presidentpuppets.com/products.html
    Yep, like his OUTSTANDING choice for national security advisor, Tom Donlin........ this guy has no business being the national security advisor...... but thats what he is...... and Obama CHOSE him...... just disregard the little Fannie Mae problem......

Blind sheep regards.......
    SHR Presque Isle Jaeger Schwab JH (driving the bus)

Obama has advisors that give him advise and he chooses in which direction he wants to take the Country. Cheney was the puppeteer in the last administration.http://presidentpuppets.com/products.html
    I'll play Roger.

Let's assume Cheney is actually the most evil man that ever served, how does that justify the idiocy occuring now??

Standing by.........

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

Are you saying Nato members are all idiots? Didn't we intervene in Bosnia because of the ethnic cleansing there? Gadafi is a lunatic and is willing to slaughter his own people. Obama said that NATO will be taking over tomorrow. Lets see where it goes after that.

Are you saying Nato members are all idiots? Didn't we intervene in Bosnia because of the ethnic cleansing there? Gadafi is a lunatic and is willing to slaughter his own people. Obama said that NATO will be taking over tomorrow. Lets see where it goes after that.
    There's ethnic cleansing going on all over the world. What makes this any different? And just because NATO is "taking over" doesn't mean we are leaving.

Gadafi is a lunatic and is willing to slaughter his own people. Obama said that NATO will be taking over tomorrow. Lets see where it goes after that.
    Obama simply wants to pass the buck to NATO so he can keep his options open in case he needs Kadhafi's support for his 2012 re-election. Remember he was perfectly happy to have that thug's endorsement in 2008.
    Julie R., Hope Springs Farm
    Chesapeake Bay Retrievers since 1981

It sounded like rhetorical smoke & mirrors to me.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Obama said that NATO will be taking over tomorrow. Lets see where it goes after that.
    And "who" is NATO? I.e. "Who" contributes 22% of the budget, as much as the next 2, France & Britian, combined?
    That's right, we're "handing it off" to OURSELVES!

As by far the pre-eminent player in NATO, and a nation historically reluctant to put its forces under operational foreign command, the United States will not be taking a back seat in the campaign even as its profile diminishes for public consumption.
    A Canadian three-star general was selected to be in charge of all NATO operations in Libya. His boss, the commander of NATOís Allied Joint Force Command Naples, is Sam J. Locklear III, an American admiral, and the admiralís boss is the Supreme Allied Commander Europe, a post always held by an American. The current SACEUR is Admiral James Stavridis.
    "It's not that government is inherently stupid, although that's a debatable question."
    Rand Paul CPAC speech 2011

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    And "who" is NATO? I.e. "Who" contributes 22% of the budget, as much as the next 2, France & Britian, combined?
    That's right, we're "handing it off" to OURSELVES!

As by far the pre-eminent player in NATO, and a nation historically reluctant to put its forces under operational foreign command, the United States will not be taking a back seat in the campaign even as its profile diminishes for public consumption.
    A Canadian three-star general was selected to be in charge of all NATO operations in Libya. His boss, the commander of NATOís Allied Joint Force Command Naples, is Sam J. Locklear III, an American admiral, and the admiralís boss is the Supreme Allied Commander Europe, a post always held by an American. The current SACEUR is Admiral James Stavridis.
    So instead of the rebels in Libya taking out Gadafi you would rather see Gadafi still in charge of Libya?????????? I did not know you were pro Gadafi

So instead of the rebels in Libya taking out Gadafi you would rather see Gadafi still in charge of Libya?????????? I did not know you were pro Gadafi
    Sounds like their problem doesn't it? We are not the world police. We certainly can't afford to try to be either. I am pro American and this does not help us, our assets weren't being threatened by Libya. Now what happens if Gadhaffi stays in power? Is he going to start back up his nuclear program? Is he going to endorse terrorism, not a whole lot different then turning a blind eye, but different still. The ideal situation for US military, to me, is to protect the US and it's assets. It may seem harsh but I don't see the Libyan people as US assets.

Again there is genocide and crimes committed again people all over the world why is this different?
    Last edited by Cody Covey; 03-29-2011 at 03:10 PM. Reason: grammar