The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Speech Last Nite

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Here is a condenced explaination of what he said maybe you can understand it now.

"President Barack Obama declared Monday night that the United States intervened in Libya to prevent a slaughter of civilians that would have stained the world's conscience. He meant America's conscience>

Yet he ruled out targeting Moammar Gadhafi, warning that trying to oust the Libyan leader militarily would be a mistake as costly as the war in Iraq.
    Obama announced that NATO would take command over the entire Libya operation on Wednesday, keeping his pledge to get the U.S. out of the lead fast " Then there was an announcement this morning that there was going to be a "delay" in NATO taking over this operation.

"In blunt terms, Obama said the U.S.-led response had stopped Gadhafi's advances and halted a slaughter that could have shaken the stability of an entire region."

http://www.appeal-democrat.com/artic...nds-libya.html

Kapeesh???????????

Even I understood that and I did not get "A's" in english.
    In blunt terms, he's the most full of $hit human being I've ever seen.
    Last edited by Steve Hester; 03-30-2011 at 09:28 AM.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

All you righties are more anti-Obama than pro or anti anything else. You complained when Obama did not do anything in Libya then when he took action you complained that he did someting. You either complained that he took too long to make a decision or you are now complaining he is helping the rebels to get out of Gadafi's control.

It is getting close to the 2012 elections and not one solid Republican candidate has emerged to run against him. Looks like you could be complaining for another 5 and a half years.
    Why don't you address the issues that have been brought up in this thread instead of constantly insulting republicans over and over. You will find that I said we should do nothing at all before we ever did anything. So saying we all complained about him doing nothing is completely incorrect. Par for the course when you have nothing to bring to the conversation I suppose.

It is getting close to the 2012 elections and not one solid Republican candidate has emerged to run against him. Looks like you could be complaining for another 5 and a half years.
    Comparatively, prior to the 2008 elections, around March 2007, would anyone have expected that Obama would be the Dem candidate in 2008? Wasn't he just elected to the Senate in Nov. 2006?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Comparatively, prior to the 2008 elections, around March 2007, would anyone have expected that Obama would be the Dem candidate in 2008? Wasn't he just elected to the Senate in Nov. 2006?
    By those standards, the next US President may be organizing neighborhoods yet.........

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    But he also started to campaign in 2006...interesting huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Covey View Post
    But he also started to campaign in 2006...interesting huh?
    He does what George tells him to do.......

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Coming from you, Roger...

"Even I understood that and I did not get "A's" in english".

Ya coulda knocked me over with a feather.

And if you must flaunt the fact that you wouldn't know an Italian word if it slapped you in the face..."Kapeesh" is pure idiocy on display! The most ignorant form of the Italian word "Capiche".

One other minor glitch...English is capitalized...ALWAYS!

You must truely be a product of 'unionized' public education, which obviously ended in the 4th grade. NEVER go on that TV show hosted by Foxworthy. You wouldn't make enough to buy a ham sandwich.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    Coming from you, Roger...

"Even I understood that and I did not get "A's" in english".

Ya coulda knocked me over with a feather.

And if you must flaunt the fact that you wouldn't know an Italian word if it slapped you in the face..."Kapeesh" is pure idiocy on display! The most ignorant form of the Italian word "Capiche".

One other minor glitch...English is capitalized...ALWAYS!

You must truely be a product of 'unionized' public education, which obviously ended in the 4th grade. NEVER go on that TV show hosted by Foxworthy. You wouldn't make enough to buy a ham sandwich.

UB
    Actually I do quite well with the questions.

Here is a condenced explaination of what he said maybe you can understand it now.

"In blunt terms, Obama said the U.S.-led response had stopped Gadhafi's advances and halted a slaughter that could have shaken the stability of an entire region."

Even I understood that and I did not get "A's" in english.

Seems that is not exactly the case now is it??

Mission accomplished regards
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

His 2002 speech was slightly different.

Did he "FLIP=FLOP???"

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obam...-dictator-dumb

RK
    Last edited by road kill; 03-31-2011 at 06:38 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis