The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LEO & Building Inspectors shut down "Birthing Houses"

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I agree 100% with this statement but, how else will the Democrats be able to grow thier ranks?
    oooh, ooooh, I know, I know (waving hand wildly...... state employee UNIONS!!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I agree 100% with this statement but, how else will the Democrats be able to grow thier ranks?

Especially with their support of same sex marriage. Let them queers multiply.

UB

PS Take your 'gay' PC crap and stick it.
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

why is you misanthropes always twist every thread into some political homophobic commentary?

when you are THAT far off on the right, EVERYTHING looks like its left, because even the middle is to your left.

i mean really, i posted this because it was an attempt to stop and end run around the constitution. its go nothing to do with democrat or republican, gay or straight.

Quote Originally Posted by sinned View Post
    why is you misanthropes always twist every thread into some political homophobic commentary?

when you are THAT far off on the right, EVERYTHING looks like its left, because even the middle is to your left.

i mean really, i posted this because it was an attempt to stop and end run around the constitution. its go nothing to do with democrat or republican, gay or straight.
    I don't see how one person's anti-gay marriage sentiments on this thread translates into your "you misanthropes" sweeping generalization. And how is one person offering up an opinion on your thread any different than, say, Roger Perry's every thread constant vitriol against Bush? Or for that matter, the pedestrian "me, me, me" or "I, I, I" or "mine, mine, mine" that dnf posts multiple times on every thread? Including his absolute classic on the morality of abortion, "Well since I won't ever have one..." LMAO.

Most of the posts simply commented on the anchor baby provision of the 14th amendment that so many feel is long overdue for reform, whether the spawn comes out of a legally-here foreign national or illegally-here crimmigrant.

Julie R., Hope Springs Farm
    Chesapeake Bay Retrievers since 1981

Quote Originally Posted by sinned View Post

It is all but impossible to control the content of a post you start.

Just have to roll with it.

Misanthropic regards.........

RK
    Stan b & Elvis