The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Santorum blames abortion for Social Security woes

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Paul is the only politican that is being honest with the American people.
    That is true, and that's what I like about him. He just goes over the edge sometimes, and I think that renders him unelectable. I'm afraid the Donald is right about him now.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Many of our laws are based on moral principles. But mainly principles that if not upheld, will infringe on the peace and rights of others.

I am not for legislating morals for their own intrinsic sake, if they do not affect others. That's how we end up with prohibition, and laws governing what consenting adults can and cant do in their own homes!

Would you want Puritans passing laws based on their morals? How about Muslims? How about Jews? Radical Christians? Non-radical Christians? The Pope?

Think of the moral laws we could end up with.
    What "moral issues" are the laws supporting fetal abortive rights based on?
    To me abortion is "immoral."

(nothing personal, throwin' it out there for everyone)

RK
    Last edited by road kill; 04-01-2011 at 07:45 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

I think you have to look at the context in which he made those comments.

Paul is the only politican that is being honest with the American people. We have a 14 trillion debt which we can't even pay the interest on and we are over our annual budget by 1.4 trillion.

We should not raise the Debt Limit! We need to cut the fat and more out of the Fed Gov! They won't do it themselves and the GOP is only asking for 61 billion in cuts and will probably settle for less! This is an insane situation. Defaulting on loans is what's going to be forced on us if we can't control our government.

I'm off to watch Swamp People.
    Don't you think Governor Walker is on the square??
    He is "walking the walk!!!"

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post

RK
    Looks like he is walking backwards now.

RK
    Yes I do think Walker has a very bright future.

However, I was talking about the current Presidential candidates. Ron Paul is the only one being realistic and honest with the American people.

Scott Walker, if he remains firm and continues with his agenda has a great future. We need more politicians like him!

Walker is in a tough situation as Wisconsin is controlled by the unions and freeing the state of thier grip is a major challenge. The activist judge that decided to go against he voters demonstrates just how far we have fallen as a free people!
    Last edited by Franco; 04-01-2011 at 08:23 AM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Yes I do think Walker has a very bright future.

However, I was talking about the current Presidential candidates. Ron Paul is the only one being realistic and honest with the American people.

Scott Walker, if he remains firm and continues with his agenda has a great future. We need more politicians like him!
    Walker-Paul ticket???

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

RK
    I think he will be a one term governor if they don't recall him in January. The things he has done, while maybe necessary have gone about it the wrong way. There are more Democrats in this state then Republicans and unless his message starts to be received he is done. He won the last election because not many people cared enough to vote and now that a lot of those people are either looking at not having a job because of him or have a reduction in income, they are NOT going to vote for him again. The only way he wins again will be a as Clinton said, "Are you better off now then you were four years ago?" (my apologies if this is not a direct quote).

Thank God, I didn't vote for him. Didn't vote for Democrat Barrett either.
    Kevin Entwistle

WGD (Worlds Greatest Dog) Cinci Redstocking "Loki", born: Jan. 22, 1999, RIP November 13, 2011
    "Lars" Chilian with the Rainmaker, born: Feb. 2, 2010

"That which you manifest is before you" (The Art of Racing in the Rain)

"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by LokiMeister View Post
    I think he will be a one term governor if they don't recall him in January. The things he has done, while maybe necessary have gone about it the wrong way. There are more Democrats in this state then Republicans and unless his message starts to be received he is done. He won the last election because not many people cared enough to vote and now that a lot of those people are either looking at not having a job because of him or have a reduction in income, they are NOT going to vote for him again. The only way he wins again will be a as Clinton said, "Are you better off now then you were four years ago?" (my apologies if this is not a direct quote).

Thank God, I didn't vote for him. Didn't vote for Democrat Barrett either.
    If you don't let Gov Walker reform your state, Wisconsin will be no better off than Michigan! Just look at how the low-lifes moved into Michigan after the union destroyed it and they continue to take the state is a downward spiral.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

If you don't let Gov Walker reform your state, Wisconsin will be no better off than Michigan! Just look at how the low-lifes moved into Michigan after the union destroyed it and they continue to take the state is a downward spiral.
    Causing all sorts of people to potentially lose their jobs, people losing wages because of increased pension and healthcare costs, causing endless (somewhat peaceful) protests because of the backhanded, back door deals is not my idea of reform.
    Kevin Entwistle

WGD (Worlds Greatest Dog) Cinci Redstocking "Loki", born: Jan. 22, 1999, RIP November 13, 2011
    "Lars" Chilian with the Rainmaker, born: Feb. 2, 2010

"That which you manifest is before you" (The Art of Racing in the Rain)

"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by LokiMeister View Post
    Causing all sorts of people to potentially lose their jobs, people losing wages because of increased pension and healthcare costs, causing endless (somewhat peaceful) protests because of the backhanded, back door deals is not my idea of reform.
    As opposed to a whole lot more losing their jobs to save the "protected few"??
    Bill Davis