The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama's number's at all-time low

Default Obama's number's at all-time low

Roger and Little Rog...your boy is going down quicker than a Libyan dictator

Poll: Obama's approval hits new low
    By: Jennifer Epstein
    March 30, 2011 07:57 AM EDT

President Barack Obama’s approval rating and prospects for reelection have plunged to all-time lows in a Quinnipiac University poll released Wednesday.

Half of the registered voters surveyed for the poll think that the president does not deserve a second term in office, while 41 percent say he does. In another Quinnipiac poll released just four weeks ago, 45 percent said the president did not deserve reelection, while 47 percent said he did.

The decline in support for a second Obama term comes as his approval rating has dropped 4 percentage points since early March, landing at 42 percent – a record low – in the poll released Wednesday. His disapproval rating has risen from 46 percent to 48 percent.

The downward shift may in part be the result of dissatisfaction over U.S involvement in Libya, with 47 percent of those surveyed saying they oppose it. By a margin of 58 percent to 29 percent, registered voters said that Obama has not clearly stated U.S. goals for the mission.

The poll as conducted March 22-28 and surveyed 2,069 registered voters. The error margin is plus or minus 2.2 percentage points.

2011 Capitol News Company, LLC
    Bill Davis

I wonder how low the numbers will go after the news gets out that we're giving them comm gear & transports.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110330/ts_nm/us_libya

"Obama said he had already agreed to provide communications equipment, medical supplies and potentially transport to the Libyan opposition, but no military hardware"

Russia has already accused the allies of overstepping their U.N. remit by carrying out strikes on Gaddafi's ground forces and on Wednesday warned the West against arming the rebels.
    "It's not that government is inherently stupid, although that's a debatable question."
    Rand Paul CPAC speech 2011

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791

Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    I wonder how low the numbers will go after the news gets out that we're giving them comm gear & transports.
    Let's give them the recovered vehicles from "Clunkers 2....".

Eric

I'm not happy with Obama for several reasons, so you can drop me from your hit roster. How's your gal Palin doing? I hear they're lower that snake shat.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I'm not happy with Obama for several reasons, so you can drop me from your hit roster. How's your gal Palin doing? I hear they're lower that snake shat.
    Is that all you have? Obama's sinking like the Titanic and you want to talk about Palin? You and your internet idol, big Roger, are obsessed with her. I hope you don't say her name out loud at night in bed Unless of course you are married to a Sarah
    Last edited by huntinman; 03-30-2011 at 03:57 PM.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Is that all you have? Obama's sinking like the Titanic and you want to talk about Palin? You and your internet idol, big Roger, are obsessed with her. I hope you don't say her name out loud at night in bed Unless of course you are marries to a Sarah
    I guess you haven't read my previous comments about him. I'm no fan. I think the was the best alternative at the time, and I shudder to think where we'd be under McCain/Palin! But that's a different thread. Ron Paul was my dog in the race, but the republicans rejected him right out, and went with Mrs. Sarah Palin and McCain instead. Real good move on their part!

I only bring up Sarah as "your gal" to let you know how I feel about being described as an Obama disciple. There's no need to call names either. Roger doesn't even have an entire thread and pool organizing around him!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Banned

Is that all you have? Obama's sinking like the Titanic and you want to talk about Palin? You and your internet idol, big Roger, are obsessed with her. I hope you don't say her name out loud at night in bed Unless of course you are married to a Sarah
    Palin is the best the Republicans have to offer for the 2012 Presidential race.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Palin is the best the Republicans have to offer for the 2012 Presidential race.
    Not that I agree with you, because that would be a dumbe thing to do... But I would love to see her take on your community organizer. Might teach him how to "man up".
    Bill Davis

Banned

Not that I agree with you, because that would be a dumbe thing to do... But I would love to see her take on your community organizer. Might teach him how to "man up".
    Dumbe????????????? is that a new word you made up---- dumb & dumber regards

Seems the longer the Reps stay out of campaigning, the more PBO shoots himself in the foot, since he has no target.

If he keeps this up, Bristol Palin could probably beat him!
    "It's not that government is inherently stupid, although that's a debatable question."
    Rand Paul CPAC speech 2011

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791