The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Turn out the lights, the tea party is over

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Covey View Post
    This is laughable coming from you. We can count on you being called out on a thread as a liar or at best a pot stirrer who doesn't know the issues and instead of refuting that we get another article from capitalhill.com where you again don't address any of the issues we bring up you just throw out a few insults and post another article on a new thread....
    Let's see, on the Ron/Rand Paul thread I believe I quoted 2 other sources the Huffington Post and the Washington Post. Anything I brought up on the Wisconsin issue was backed up by articles from the Daily News which is the Milwaukee jorrnal/sentinel. Of course that is not something you would see on the fair and balanced Faux News though would you?
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 04-01-2011 at 01:31 PM.

As long as the Tea Party stays on message, that of fiscal responsibilty they will be alright. Now, if they start adding more issues to thier platform, they would be in trouble.

Diminished influence? Heck, the are getting ready to force the Dems to shut down the Fed Gov!

Dems won't agree to any meaningful budget cuts. They just want to keep on printing and borrowing money raising the debt ceiling.

I just hope the Republicans are strong enough to draw a line in the sand and stick with thier measily 60 billion in cuts and go after a trillion in cuts next year.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge