The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Constitutional hypocrisy of Ron Paul

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Roger, before you go and post crap like that, don't you think you have a responsibility to check and see if it is true? Or does the truth matter to you?

I'm not going to do your research for you. Go to youtube and listen for yourself what Rand Paul said on MSNBC! He said no such thing and the radical media has twisted it beyond honest.

Ron Paul is concerned with the fact that if we are on the verge of a financial meltdown created by people that think the same way that you do!

Do you really believe in all the garbage you post or is this some sort of cheap entertainment for you?
    Here is another source:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/taylor..._b_582674.html
    Rand Paul on Civil Rights: Private Restaurants Wouldn't Have To Serve Martin Luther King

I read the Huff Post daily. I also know their agenda and Ron Paul is a threat to them making themselves incapable of understand thier short-comings!

Huff Post is all about the big bad Republicans and thier handlers, the Tea Party.

Again, go to youtube an listen for yourself what the man said!
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Banned

I read the Huff Post daily. I also know their agenda and Ron Paul is a threat to them making themselves incapable of understand thier short-comings!

Huff Post is all about the big bad Republicans and thier handlers, the Tea Party.

Again, go to youtube an listen for yourself what the man said!
    Yet Republicans here quote from the Huff Post quite often.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post

Yet Republicans here quote from the Huff Post quite often.
    I wouldn't concern myself with what other folks post, I would focus on what I do.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Banned

I wouldn't concern myself with what other folks post, I would focus on what I do.
    I see now, the Huff Post is only a good political news source when it writes articles you agree with. Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    I see now, the Huff Post is only a good political news source when it writes articles you agree with. Got it.
    Roger, you aren't even making any sense. Are you just pulling stuff out of your ass, saying anything?

Roger-

You're quoting a writer that within the month wrote an apology for all the slipshod research and slanted journalism that he's been a party to. Unless you can give a specific citation so that we can check the source, anything from www.capitalhillblue.com should be discarded as suspect. If you post this drivel without a source, then you are being just as unprincipled and unscrupulous as Thompson is.

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Johnson View Post
    Roger-

You're quoting a writer that within the month wrote an apology for all the slipshod research and slanted journalism that he's been a party to. Unless you can give a specific citation so that we can check the source, anything from www.capitalhillblue.com should be discarded as suspect. If you post this drivel without a source, then you are being just as unprincipled and unscrupulous as Thompson is.Eric
    Which is just par for the course with the BS Roger is posting all the time...
    Bill Davis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Johnson View Post
    Roger-

You're quoting a writer that within the month wrote an apology for all the slipshod research and slanted journalism that he's been a party to. Unless you can give a specific citation so that we can check the source, anything from www.capitalhillblue.com should be discarded as suspect. If you post this drivel without a source, then you are being just as unprincipled and unscrupulous as Thompson is.

Eric
    Well Eric, I did quote another source, the Huffington Post did you not see that?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/taylor..._b_582674.html

And another source, The Washington Post

Asked for further clarification, Jesse Benton, a spokesman for the Paul campaign, confirmed that Paul does in fact think the Federal government should have the power to ban private businesses from commiting racial discrimination. He told me:
    "Civil Rights legislation that has been affirmed by our courts gives the Federal government the right to ensure that private businesses don't discriminate based on race. Dr. Paul supports those powers."
    That's a reversal from what Paul said last night on Rachel Maddow's show. Maddow asked Paul to clarify his previous expressions of doubt about parts of the Civil Rights Act, querying: "Do you think that a private business has the right to say we don't serve black people?"
    "Yes," Paul answered, repeatedly decrying racism but saying he was reluctant to "limit their speech."
    http://voices.washingtonpost.com/plu...vt_should.html

Do I need to give more source references????????????

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Which is just par for the course with the BS Roger is posting all the time...
    To you, anything that is not pro republican is bs. Get a grip on reality.