The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Constitutional hypocrisy of Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    To you, anything that is not pro republican is bs. Get a grip on reality.

the TRUTH, Roger lies between the liberal BS that you post and the RWE BS that gets posted on here too...those on here that can make up their own minds and not get sucked in to either extreme side are way ahead of the ball game

to you it may appear to be the truth to YOU, but its just as disingenuous as the crap from the other extreme polar opposite

Now who needs to get a grip
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

To you, anything that is not pro American is bs. Get a grip on reality.
    Fixed it for you...
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    the TRUTH, Roger lies between the liberal BS that you post and the RWE BS that gets posted on here too...those on here that can make up their own minds and not get sucked in to either extreme side are way ahead of the ball game

to you it may appear to be the truth to YOU, but its just as disingenuous as the crap from the other extreme polar opposite

Now who needs to get a grip

Oddly Bon, I am a "RWE" because I beleive we are spending money we don't have on stuff we don't need.

That, to me, is not ideology, that is a statistical fact.

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Oddly Bon, I am a "RWE" because I beleive we are spending money we don't have on stuff we don't need.

That, to me, is not ideology, that is a statistical fact.

RK
    Very true Stan. However the supposed "RW'er fiscally responsible" faction has been just as bad about spending money we dont have. They just have different priorities{special interests} on which they spend our unborn great grand kids money.
    We need to pass a real Balanced budget Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. It needs to come from the people

Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    Very true Stan. However the supposed "RW'er fiscally responsible" faction has been just as bad about spending money we dont have. They just have different priorities{special interests} on which they spend our unborn great grand kids money.
    We need to pass a real Balanced budget Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. It needs to come from the people
    That has little to do with my being categorized as a RWE.

I voted for Scott Walker, and he is my political HERO!!!

How does that Aaron Neville song go????

"Tell it like it is?"

RK
    Last edited by road kill; 04-01-2011 at 09:11 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

To you, anything that is not pro republican is bs. Get a grip on reality.
    No Roger, it's YOU that needs to get a grip on reality;
    you've let your obsessive man-love crush on George Bush totally cloud your reality to the point that you believe anything that might harm your hero Obama's re-election chances needs to be posted here as the Gospel.

Well here's some Gospel for you: the classic left wing accusation of RACISM has become so hackneyed and trite that only total morons, the indigent and those fastened firmly on the public teat believe them.
    Julie R., Hope Springs Farm
    Chesapeake Bay Retrievers since 1981

Well Eric, I did quote another source, the Huffington Post did you not see that?
    Roger-

You started this thread on the subject of Ron Paul and you cited a column from CapitolBlue.

Now you defend what you said with a Huffington Post article on then senatorial candidate Rand Paul.

So...which is it....Ron or his son Rand? The Representative or the Senator? The white-haired chap or the one with the curly hair?

Frankly I don't know if you are this confused or if you confuse the issue purposely. Time after time after time you start a thread on the basis "The sky is purple" but when someone counters the argument you then respond with "But the grass is blue."

Eric

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Johnson View Post
    Roger-

You started this thread on the subject of Ron Paul and you cited a column from CapitolBlue.

Now you defend what you said with a Huffington Post article on then senatorial candidate Rand Paul.

So...which is it....Ron or his son Rand? The Representative or the Senator? The white-haired chap or the one with the curly hair?

Frankly I don't know if you are this confused or if you confuse the issue purposely. Time after time after time you start a thread on the basis "The sky is purple" but when someone counters the argument you then respond with "But the grass is blue."

Eric
    Like father like son. Shows the apple does not fall far from the tree. I would say any asperations Ron Paul or Rand Paul had of becoming the next President of the United States are slim to none and slim just left town.
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 04-01-2011 at 10:53 AM.

Like father like son. Shows the apple does not fall far from the tree.(would that same theory hold true if someones father were a Muslim and a Saul Alinsky disciple??) I would say any asperations Ron Paul or Rand Paul had of becoming the next President of the United States are slim to none and slim just left town.
    Really, did slim leave with BHO's chances???

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Really, did slim leave with BHO's chances???

RK
    Hey, put Ron and Rand on the R's ticket. One can run as President and the other VP.