The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Swamp People History Channel GDG

Default Swamp People History Channel GDG

Swamp People season premier on The History Channel tonight at 8pm cst. The two gators in my avatar star in tonight's premier.

Stossel at 9pm cst on Fox Business News.

peace out
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Swamp People got the Academy Award for Best TV show ever made! (or at least it should have)
    Matt McKenzie

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford

I watched last night. How do they determine there quota size.? How much money for average gator? I did enjoy it .

Great show! Swamp People and Deadliest Catch are the only reality shows worth watching.
    Julie R., Hope Springs Farm
    Chesapeake Bay Retrievers since 1981

Quote Originally Posted by starjack View Post

I watched last night. How do they determine there quota size.? How much money for average gator? I did enjoy it .
    There is no size limit because you just don't know how big a gator will take the bait. The La. Wildlife & Fisheries issues tags depending on how many gators they feel can be harvested.

Price varies from season to season but $10.-$20 per foot is what they've gone for in the past.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Anyone watch Stossel's last night on Fox Business News?

Best hour of TV I've watched in 10 years!

He did his broadcast from American University in DC. I often worry about our future but the students he had on last night made me feel at ease about our future.

It will probably be rebroadcasted this weekend. If you love and value your heritage and freedom, don't miss it!!!

The episode is titled, "Students That Get It".
    http://stossel.blogs.foxbusiness.com/
    Last edited by Franco; 04-01-2011 at 09:30 AM.

CHOOT 'EM!

We got a "Tree Shaker" and a "Tree breaker"!

I laughed when the kid got bit; and yet nobody had a knife to dispatch the gator.

As well as that huge; heavy Skiff!

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Anyone watch Stossel's last night on Fox Business News?

Best hour of TV I've watched in 10 years!

He did his broadcast from American University in DC. I often worry about our future but the students he had on last night made me feel at ease about our future.

It will probably be rebroadcasted this weekend. If you love and value your heritage and freedom, don't miss it!!!

The episode is titled, "Students That Get It".
    http://stossel.blogs.foxbusiness.com/

I will. Fortunately, his hour long show is broadcast on the regular Fox news channel, usually on Sunday evening. UNfortunately, our 'Knology" cable provider does not carry the Fox business channel. I'm in hopes Fox will provide for some of the names like Lou Dobbs to also do some stuff on the weekend news channel. Getting Cavuto daily is a help. He has some good interviews.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    I will. Fortunately, his hour long show is broadcast on the regular Fox news channel, usually on Sunday evening. UNfortunately, our 'Knology" cable provider does not carry the Fox business channel. I'm in hopes Fox will provide for some of the names like Lou Dobbs to also do some stuff on the weekend news channel. Getting Cavuto daily is a help. He has some good interviews.

UB
    There are some podcast on the Fox Business website. The podcast do not show the entire show, just parts. The guy from tha CATO Institute was perticularly good! Plus, last night's show won't be on podcast until they reshow the program both on Saturday and Sunday.

I also like Judge Napalitano's show on Fox Business Channel, "Freedom Watch". He show airs opposite of Bill O"Reilly's and in my book, a much better program.

Quote Originally Posted by lizard55033 View Post
    CHOOT 'EM!

We got a "Tree Shaker" and a "Tree breaker"!

I laughed when the kid got bit; and yet nobody had a knife to dispatch the gator.

As well as that huge; heavy Skiff!
    I knife could get the boat really messy. A .22 pistol would do the trick at point blank range aimed at the sweet spot behind the scull.
    http://www.chootem.com/