The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the beautiful hair guy

Default the beautiful hair guy

Anyone else watch Trump's interview on Fox? I got stuck on a treadmill next to the TV at the YMCA. This guy is nuts but one of many of your party (the R)are still supporting him
    Comments welcome!!!!
    This is what he was all about!:
    Vinny last hunting year
    53 pheasants in South Dakota 200 + ducks in Idaho
    Lasting memories Vinny was 13+ years old!

I watched the interview, dont know who is supporting him but one of the reasons he is getting some air time is because of WHAT he is saying...whether or not you like him Trump shoots from the hip, he isn't politically correct and doesn't talk in campaign slogan rhetoric.his feelings probably mimic what many Americans really want to say or think..He is brash , somewhat of a huckster, but he knows how to use the media to sell his best product...himself
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by sinner View Post
    Anyone else watch Trump's interview on Fox? I got stuck on a treadmill next to the TV at the YMCA. This guy is nuts but one of many of your party (the R)are still supporting him
    Comments welcome!!!!

You don't really want 'comments'...you just want someone to agree with your braying.

Compared to what you have voted in, ANYONE would be a welcome relief from this oligarchy.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

The Donald in complete control...impressive

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thecut...-birther-issue
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

So what does everyone think he's up to?

Does anyone think he's SERIOUS about a run for the whitehouse?

Just getting enough support to sway certain issues?

Selling himself and basking in the limelight?

I don't think he's serious, but I won't discount him, either.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    So what does everyone think he's up to?

Does anyone think he's SERIOUS about a run for the whitehouse?

Just getting enough support to sway certain issues?

Selling himself and basking in the limelight?

I don't think he's serious, but I won't discount him, either.
    If I may.......I think he is getting a lot of attention for one of the top rated shows on TV!!!!!

Just a guess, what do I know????

OH....and it's working.

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

I think he is serious and was very clear why he is doing it.

As much as I like Ron Paul, Trump is the only candidate that can out campaign Obama.

He is focused on the deficit and balancing the budget, like he should be. He has more foreign policy smarts then the current group and people pay attention to him.

I can't wait till he starts calling out the media!
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

he is picking up momentum and the Republican party is hurting for a charismatic character...the polls are climbing and he is picking up traction and press time...
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

The Donald...is certainly shaking 'em up. Gotta love it!

UB

Trump: Grandma Says Obama Was Born in Kenya!

Billionaire real estate developer Donald Trump says if he were president, he would get Congress to resolve this year’s budget and avoid a government shutdown, because much harder fiscal negotiations are yet to come. Trump also said Thursday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” that he wants the issue of President Barack Obama’s birth resolved, because if he decides to run for president in 2012, “I’d like to beat him straight up.”

“Well, I’d be getting people together, and I would be getting them to go along and let’s approve something — you have to get something done,” Trump said. “The big thing is going to be next year, because next year you’re talking about trillions — so if you can’t talk about $30 billion, you’re going to have a real hard time talking about trillions.

“The president is not leading well; it’s going to be very interesting,” he said. “You know, I am hearing the Republicans will be blamed if it doesn’t happen, if there’s a shutdown. I’m also hearing from other groups, [it’s] the Democrats.

“I think the one that’s going to suffer greatly will be the president, and frankly, from the standpoint of embarrassment, if the Republicans wanted to really embarrass the president — which I hope they don’t, of course, it wouldn’t be a very nice thing to do — but let the government shut down for a couple of days. I think he’s the one who would take the heat.”

Trump was asked why he continues to focus Obama’s birth certificate, as the main issue in America today is the fiscal crisis. After brandishing his credentials, and saying he probably would make a decision on a presidential run by June, he said it is critical the issue be resolved.

“Frankly, anybody that get’s labeled ‘birther’ — which is a very derogatory term, the way the press uses it — is automatically considered not a very smart person,” Trump said. “The fact is: He doesn’t have a birth certificate, or he hasn’t shown it, and I’d love him to show it.

“Because, if I decide to run, I’d like to beat him straight up, not on an issue like this,” he continued. “But, he shows a certificate of life birth, which is totally different. And I have to say, if this were Bush or somebody else, he would be run out of office,” adding that Obama’s grandmother in Kenya said he was born there.

“The grandmother in Kenya is on record saying he was born in Kenya,” Trump said. “The hospital has, not only no birth certificate — or if they have it they should produce it, maybe there is something on it, who knows — but they have no records that he was there. The family is fighting over which hospital in Hawaii he was born in.

“There is not one record, in any hospital in Hawaii, that Barack Hussein Obama was born there,” he added.

Trump stressed, however, that the nation’s economic crisis — and the fact China “is ripping off the United States” and the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries and other foreign nations are taking advantage of America is “disgraceful” — are his main issues.

“What OPEC is doing to our country is unbelievable and disgraceful. There’s so much oil . . . there ships all over the sea with so much oil, and they don’t know where to dump it, ” Trump said, adding he is amazed he has heard analysts say they can’t understand why the price of oil is skyrocketing.

“The only thing they didn’t mention as the cause that oil is up to $108 a barrel — is OPEC.”

Read more on Newsmax.com: Trump: Grandma Says Obama Was Born in Kenya
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

I don't think he'll amount to much, but it does get an amazing amount of public attention for his TV shows.

Here's what I think is going on with someone like Trump. It isn't him. It isn't even his policies (such as they are.) It's his bluntness.

I think everyone is looking for the Anti-Obama. Someone who is frank, unscripted, unpolished, even someone who is not that attractive (hence the hair!).

Americans are looking for a leader who appears to like America, one who doesn't apologize for who we are and where we came from. Folks are appalled that their President abased himself (and by extension us) before a midget, puke potentate.

They'd like a leader who doesn't act like he's heading up a faculty committee, whose usual approach to a problem is appointing another "Blue-Ribbon Commission". For good or ill, whether we agree or not, we'd like a President whose policies have some sort of "unified field theory" and don't seem random and feckless.

This is why you see people who admire Chris Christy, Allen West (who actually grew up black...) and Herman Caine (who also grew up black) or Marco Rubio or John Bolton. These are people with resumes and accomplishments, men whose measure we can actually take.

I don't go for Trump, but I can see why he appeals to folks right now. (At least he can pay for his own parties and concerts.)