The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: gov't shutdown- tax refund

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    You just can't pass up an opportunity to take a cheap shot, can you?

What in the hell does thier situation have anything remotely to do with this thread's topic?
    I was responding to luv's comment about her not wanting to pay for other people's kids and I gave an example of how well abstinence works what's wrong with that????????????
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 04-03-2011 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    I was responding to luv's comment about her not wanting to pay for other people's kids and I gave an example of how well abstinence works what's wrong with that????????????
    How about the fact one has zero to do with the other.

You just can't control yourself when it comes to Bush and Palin fantasies. I'm no Palin or Bush fan but, you have some kind of codependency with them.

Your cheap shot at Palin and her family is not healthy.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    How about the fact one has zero to do with the other.

You just can't control yourself when it comes to Bush and Palin fantasies. I'm no Palin or Bush fan but, you have some kind of codependency with them.

Your cheap shot at Palin and her family is not healthy.
    Why, what better educators or role models of abstinence than Sarah and Bristol.??????????

Abstinence education advocate and teen mom Bristol Palin inks Morrow book deal

Bristol Palin, an advocate of abstinence education over comprehensive sex education, is back in the headlines today after signing a contract with Harper Collins imprint Morrow to publish her memoir Not Afraid of Life.

http://www.examiner.com/sex-educatio...inks-book-deal
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 04-03-2011 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I think we've come full circle on this issue, and can actually agree on the above. The tax laws need a changin'......I know I take full advantage of all legal means to lower my taxable income, as does everyone else here.

I had a tax proffessor many years ago who was retired from the IRS. He told our class that if you or the company you are working for is not getting audited at least once every 5 years you must not be maximizing your deductions. Personally, I'm willing to miss a few to aviod an audit.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

How about this, since the discussion was never about abstinence... We the taxpayers, aren't paying for Bristol Palin's child, she is not receiving a govt. check every month! And it's especially offensive coming from someone who is firmly fastened to the public teat himself.
    Julie R., Hope Springs Farm
    Chesapeake Bay Retrievers since 1981

Roger,
    I never stated any opinion on sex education. Why make a statement that may well have nothing to do with my opinion on that subject?
    You do not know how I feel about the subject other than what I have stated.
    What I have said is that I should not pay for anyone elses kids.
    If you can't afford them don't breed them. That does not mean that I am against teaching birth control. It means that POP IT OUT PAY FOR IT!
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI