The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Yo, Stan.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Yeah, even the deceased ones and they ride in the car with me so I claim milage for that also. Good thing they don't eat much or I could write off the dog food too.
    Roger, it's time for you to go back to the rubber room with those nice men in the white jackets. They won't hurt you, I promise. Go along now...
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Roger, it's time for you to go back to the rubber room with those nice men in the white jackets. They won't hurt you, I promise. Go along now...

Are you saying FT handlers are all crazy???

You might just be right...
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Are you saying FT handlers are all crazy???

You might just be right...

Anyone who drives around with dead dogs is more than a little crazy.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    Anyone who drives around with dead dogs is more than a little crazy.
    Creamated remains. They loved riding in the car.

Creamated remains. They loved riding in the car.
    I think he's serious
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Well, it doesn't look good for Justice Prosser, a 12 year veteran Supreme court Judge has lost the lead to a prosecuting attorney for the WI DNR, with no judicial experience.
    She IS the sportsmans worst nightmare.

Team Obama threw everything they had at this.
    Over $3 million from out of state support.

Ironically, she won't be able to vote on the union issue,.

RK
    These are the spending numbers I've seen. You make it sound like the man came in from out of state and stole an election when clearly your heros the Koch brothers and others were throwing all kinds of money at it too.

http://www.wisconsinreport.com/state...ail.php?id=932

Through Monday night, the Greater Wisconsin Committee, which hoped to defeat Justice David Prosser and elect challenger JoAnne Kloppenburg, has spent an estimated $1,363,040 to air independent television ads.

They were followed by four groups seeking to re-elect Justice Prosser: Wisconsin Manufacturers & Commerce, which has spent an estimated $893,990 on air time; Citizens for a Strong America, $813,660; Wisconsin Club for Growth, $415,860; and Tea Party of Wisconsin, $53,710.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Anyone seen the the HBO documentary on the "Triangle Fire". That was a look into the past without unions. It wasn't the distorted Micheal Savage take on the good old days. The story and photos of those burnt young women's bodies gave rise to the unions and possibly the New Deal.
    Last edited by Losthwy; 04-07-2011 at 01:12 AM.
    What its prominence suggest, and what all science confirms is that the dog is a creature of the nose- A. Horowitz.

Some of the local guys I listen to are claiming a moral victory for the Republicans in the 204 vote loss.

I don't see it that way.
    A loss is a loss.

It's time to move on to me.
    204 votes??

Despite some MoTR's fervent desire to paint this as a referendum on Walker, 204 votes doesn't say a lot for either side.

This was a disgrace.
    This was the AFSCME's effort to get a liberal activist judge elected to WI's supreme court and they succeeded.

It can not be framed any other way.
    If conservatives want to take back what is ours, and stop the insane spending and irresponsible waste, we have to learn to play the progressives game.

To be continued.

RK
    Last edited by road kill; 04-07-2011 at 08:42 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

If a recount is requested in Wisconsin:

Once official statewide results are in, the losing candidate has three business days to decide whether to request a recount.
    If a recount is requested, the Accountability Board would issue an order that it start simultaneously in counties around the state. Workers would sort through all the voting materials, double-check that they have the proper number of voters in each area, and recount ballots.
    Observers could challenge ballots, which would then be set aside for further review.
    About 90% of ballots are counted by running a paper document filled out by a voter through an optical scanner, Kennedy said.
    Once counties complete their work on a possible recount, the new official totals would be sent to the Accountability Board again.
    After any possible recount, the issue could still go to the courts.
    In one twist, state law calls for Chief Justice Shirley Abrahamson to appoint the state judge who would hear the case if the loser of a recount in a statewide election goes to court over the outcome. Abrahamson and Prosser have clashed on the court. Prosser's private remark calling Abrahamson a "total bitch" was the subject of a recent political ad attacking Prosser.
    http://www.jsonline.com/news/statepo...119308059.html

If a recount is requested in Wisconsin:

Once official statewide results are in, the losing candidate has three business days to decide whether to request a recount.
    If a recount is requested, the Accountability Board would issue an order that it start simultaneously in counties around the state. Workers would sort through all the voting materials, double-check that they have the proper number of voters in each area, and recount ballots.
    Observers could challenge ballots, which would then be set aside for further review.
    Prosser's private remark calling Abrahamson a "total bitch" was the subject of a recent political ad attacking Prosser.[/B]
    http://www.jsonline.com/news/statepo...119308059.html

The irony and hypocrisy is so very amusing! I'm kinda sitting this one out, and just let the comments pile up, then when I'm feeling down and need a chuckle, I read through them!

I especially loved the angst and ire by an acquaintence of Obama's getting picked up for soliciting prostitution!! Yet we weren't allowed to judge Mark Sanford, David Vitter, or Larry Craig!!

I've found a whole 'nother use for POTUS...........comic relief!

(and a few serious contributors....Sub, Franco, JD, Duck, et al...who I really enjoy talking with)
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!