The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Don't Like High gas Prices? - Obama Says get used To It

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    There ya go, letting the conserative entertainers doing your thinking for you.
    This from a guy who claims to ride around town with the remains of dead dogs in his car because..."they like it".
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    This from a guy who claims to ride around town with the remains of dead dogs in his car because..."they like it".
    Some people ride around with dead animals, others pose for photographs with them.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Some people ride around with dead animals, others pose for photographs with them.
    Quite the nice photo too, if I say so myself
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    There ya go, letting the conserative entertainers doing your thinking for you.
    The President's statement is a matter of record. I drew my own conclusions. I honestly believe the politicians, not just O, are out of touch with their constituents.

The show's host was not the entertainment ... the caller sounded very sincere in his point of view. One does wonder why the Ds, after they had gotten through with the health care bill, did not move on and finish the business of the budget when they had control of all 3 branches. Haven't heard a good answer to that yet.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Bottom line. Gas price average is at almost all time high for this time of year and unemployment is still very high sitting at 9.2. In my opinion numbers mean everything. You can make promises all you want but in the end if the numbers do not lie. These were a couple of his main platforms during his campaign (along with his whole exit strategy bs) and nothing has changed.

[QUOTE=Gerry Clinchy;782790]The President's statement is a matter of record. I drew my own conclusions. I honestly believe the politicians, not just O, are out of touch with their constituents.

Bingo!

Someone of FB is circulating a petition to cut congressmen's salaries if the gov't shuts down. I laughed out loud. To pick an example from each party:

Kerry just bought a $8 million yacht.

McCain has more homes that he can even count when asked.

Cutting their "paltry" $174,000 salary is a joke! It will give them something to laugh at when sharing $3000 bottles of wine at the DC bars.

Like you said Gerry.......out of touch.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Lots of people seem to be out of touch with "the common man". Head lines in Bartlesville OK newspaper........."ConocoPhillips' CEO gets 25 percent pay increase". ( New York [AP] ).

Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    Lots of people seem to be out of touch with "the common man". Head lines in Bartlesville OK newspaper........."ConocoPhillips' CEO gets 25 percent pay increase". ( New York [AP] ).
    Yep. The average CEO pay increased 23% last year.

Rich are getting richer, while the rest of us pay their taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Yep. The average CEO pay increased 23% last year.

Rich are getting richer, while the rest of us pay their taxes.
    I can't understand a company doing this let alone the guy accepting it.
    I hope he can see his way clear to donating it to a good cause.