The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's Hilary Going To Do?

Default What's Hilary Going To Do?

I wonder when/if Hilary is going to dump her present position and announce that she is exploring the possibilities of running for president. She's no spring chicken and she's got to be sickened by what Obama is doing to her party. I don't see her waiting until 2016.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Hillary lost her window of opportunity, she looks tired and worn out , I think she is still stunned that she got steamrolled by BHO and I think that she and her husband no longer have the power and support that they held within the party

Hillary will not show up the President by running herself, but her ego and quest for power could not allow her to pass up a cabinet position and BHO knew it..they have marginalized her and made her into nothing more than a figure head and errand gal. BHO took a page from the Vito Corleone playbook about keeping your enemies closer
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Hillary is one poor excuse for a Sec. Of State!

Wednesday, she told Iran and the world that the USA would not use military force in stopping Iran's wish to build nuclear weapons. By taking that option off the table, we have sent a mesage that we are not serious about thier ambitions.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Here she comes. Peeking around the corner. Sticking her toe in the water. Look for Bill to start the disgruntlement first.
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

I say this cautiously, but in the reality of today's media campaigns, and where images are everything, Hillary will need to find some excuse to disappear for a few weeks and have her eyes smoothed out and her marionette lines erased, if she's going to launch another run in the spotlight. She appears worn out and tired. Not the image you want a presidential candidate showing.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Here she comes. Peeking around the corner. Sticking her toe in the water. Look for Bill to start the disgruntlement first.
    Must not be anythng news worthy today for this unfounded rhetroic to be flowing like this.

All I can say for her so far is we have not entered any new wars. Our creditablity has been regained in many regions of the world where it had been severly damaged and I'm sure both her and Bill support the president.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    Must not be anythng news worthy today for this unfounded rhetroic to be flowing like this.

All I can say for her so far is we have not entered any new wars. Our creditablity has been regained in many regions of the world where it had been severly damaged and I'm sure both her and Bill support the president.
    i guess its 5 o'clock somewhere...

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I say this cautiously, but in the reality of today's media campaigns, and where images are everything, Hillary will need to find some excuse to disappear for a few weeks and have her eyes smoothed out and her marionette lines erased, if she's going to launch another run in the spotlight. She appears worn out and tired. Not the image you want a presidential candidate showing.
    Nothing a little Preparation H wouldn't fix.
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Nothing a little Preparation H wouldn't fix.
    That was RUDE, CRUDE....... and effing HILARIOUS!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post

Really....just where would that be????

Also;

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle7124638.ece

Interesting little peice.

rk
    Stan b & Elvis