The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fed Reserve Lends Money to Gaddafi's Bank

Default Fed Reserve Lends Money to Gaddafi's Bank

The news breaking from a peek at the Fed's shananagans reveals where some of the bailout money went.

At a time when credit markets shunned even the most worthy borrowers, foreign banks, including one partly-owned by Muammar Gaddafi's Libya, fled to the Federal Reserve and borrowed at rock-bottom interest rates, Fed documents released Thursday show.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_843400.html
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Talk about out of control...

Thousands of Pages

The Fed released thousands of pages of secret loan documents under court order, almost three years after Bloomberg LP first requested details of the central bank’s unprecedented support to banks during the financial crisis.
    The records -- 894 files in PDF form with 29,346 pages -- reveal for the first time the names of financial institutions that borrowed directly from the central bank through the so- called discount window. The Fed provided the documents after the U.S. Supreme Court this month rejected a banking industry group’s attempt to shield them from public view.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

That they want to hide from tax payers how they are being swindled is more like it.

Wait till you read what's been going on with Fannie and Freddie!

This is scandelous!

They've also bailed out the pension funds of private companies and paid huge 8 figure bonuses to CEO's.
    Last edited by Franco; 04-01-2011 at 09:23 PM.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    The news breaking from a peek at the Fed's shananagans reveals where some of the bailout money went.

At a time when credit markets shunned even the most worthy borrowers, foreign banks, including one partly-owned by Muammar Gaddafi's Libya, fled to the Federal Reserve and borrowed at rock-bottom interest rates, Fed documents released Thursday show.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_843400.html
    Franco, wasn't it just yesterday that I quoted an article put out by the Huffington Post and got called out for it??????????? You know the one about Rand Paul??????????????

Franco

I read the Huff Post daily. I also know their agenda and Ron Paul is a threat to them making themselves incapable of understand thier short-comings!

Huff Post is all about the big bad Republicans and thier handlers, the Tea Party.

Again, go to youtube an listen for yourself what the man said!
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 04-02-2011 at 05:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Franco, wasn't it just yesterday that I quoted an article put out by the Huffington Post and got called out for it??????????? You know the one about Rand Paul??????????????
    No genius, you were called out for starting a thread about an article from CapitolHillBlue a rag as disreputable and deceitful as any grocery store tabloid.
    Julie R., Hope Springs Farm
    Chesapeake Bay Retrievers since 1981

Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    No genius, you were called out for starting a thread about an article from CapitolHillBlue a rag as disreputable and deceitful as any grocery store tabloid.
    They reprinted a direct quote from Ron Paul, regarding nullification. I found that disappointing, as I am a supporter of Ron's.

Are you suggesting they fabricated his quotation? If so, please let me know, as that is a "game changer" if he truly said those words.

I have never heard of capitolhillblue, let along read anything of theirs or that author, but I find it unlikely they would just make up a quote like that.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    They reprinted a direct quote from Ron Paul, regarding nullification. I found that disappointing, as I am a supporter of Ron's.

Are you suggesting they fabricated his quotation? If so, please let me know, as that is a "game changer" if he truly said those words.

I have never heard of capitolhillblue, let along read anything of theirs or that author, but I find it unlikely they would just make up a quote like that.
    Capitalhillblue claims to be the oldest political newsite on the internet. But I also quoted sources from the Huffington Post and the Washington Post on what Rand Paul said. There were also many outher sources I could have qouted but I thought 3 would sufice.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Capitalhillblue claims to be the oldest political newsite on the internet. But I also quoted sources from the Huffington Post and the Washington Post on what Rand Paul said. There were also many outher sources I could have qouted but I thought 3 would sufice.
    Sure. But not surprisingly, the comments turned at attacking YOU, and ignoring the very disturbing comments made by Paul.

If he was misquoted, that is very wrong. So far all I've seen is people attacking you and the website, NOTHING of substance as to whether he made those comments.

Perhaps noboby understands the nullification movement, and the implications of supporting it??

I'd like to have a civil discussion on this matter, if everyone would agree.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

So lets see, Big Roger can attack a news stoy because it comes from fox and of couse little Roger defends him even after the actual video backing it up is provided by anothe source and big Roge never has to admit it was legit story?????
    Still waiting for big Roger to retract his attack of fox on that one.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    So lets see, Big Roger can attack a news stoy because it comes from fox and of couse little Roger defends him even after the actual video backing it up is provided by anothe source and big Roge never has to admit it was legit story?????
    Still waiting for big Roger to retract his attack of fox on that one.
    I'm still waiting for a rightie to grow up and make one post without name-calling. Not holding my breath though. There's a few, and to them, I apologize for grouping you in with the kids here. Why do you guys CONSTANTLY name call? Are you incapable of adult discussion? Really? Its getting so old.

HOw 'bout it Luv, did Paul say those things or not? I'm asking a legitimate question. Roger cited several references, you have nothing but name calling. If that site lied, I'd like to know. To this point, Ron, nor anyone else, deserves to be misquoted like that. Did he say it or not?

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I'm still waiting for a rightie to grow up and make one post without name-calling. Not holding my breath though. There's a few, and to them, I apologize for grouping you in with the kids here. Why do you guys CONSTANTLY name call? Are you incapable of adult discussion? Really? Its getting so old.

HOw 'bout it Luv, did Paul say those things or not? I'm asking a legitimate question. Roger cited several references, you have nothing but name calling. If that site lied, I'd like to know. To this point, Ron, nor anyone else, deserves to be misquoted like that. Did he say it or not?
    Why won't Roger admit that Fox did not lie?
    Until he admits what has been placed in font of him their is no reason to prove or dispove anything he types!
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI