The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: President Obama's close friend arrested during prostitution sting

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    In America, Luv, we hold the individual responsible for his actions. There is no guilt passed on to others not directly involved.
    That's the biggest crock of crap ever posted here! Every lib in the country was screaming about the mean old conservatives and the targets on their campaign material, ie Sarah Palin when that whacko shot all those people in AZ... How long did that go on for? A couple of weeks? Give me a break.
    Bill Davis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    In America, Luv, we hold the individual responsible for his actions. There is no guilt passed on to others not directly involved.
    It's a slow liberal news day.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    It's a slow liberal day.
    Fixed it for you
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    That's the biggest crock of crap ever posted here! Every lib in the country was screaming about the mean old conservatives and the targets on their campaign material, ie Sarah Palin when that whacko shot all those people in AZ... How long did that go on for? A couple of weeks? Give me a break.
    I don't recall anyone accusing Sarah of being the trigger man. There were calls for all public figures to ratchet down the violent rhetoric, which there is video of her and others using such language, if you want to try and deny it.

Would YOU like to be held accountable for everything your present and former golf buddies have done?

didn't think so....

personal responsibility regards,
    dave
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    I don't recall anyone accusing Sarah of being the trigger man. There were calls for all public figures to ratchet down the violent rhetoric, which there is video of her and others using such language, if you want to try and deny it.

Would YOU like to be held accountable for everything your present and former golf buddies have done?

didn't think so....

dave
    The so- called calls to ratchet down the rhetoric were one way and you know it. MSM, Obama and all the rest never said word one to any of the left wing loonies that were flipping out... But, think what you will, I'm not changing your mind. You sure as hell aren't changing mine...
    Bill Davis

didn't think so....

dave
    I don't even want to be held responsible for what I do on a golf course.

But that is WAAAAAAY off topic.
    Sorry.

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    The so- called calls to ratchet down the rhetoric were one way and you know it. MSM, Obama and all the rest never said word one to any of the left wing loonies that were flipping out... But, think what you will, I'm not changing your mind. You sure as hell aren't changing mine...
    There were calls for EVERYONE to be more civil.

But you and I both know very well, liberals and independents weren't the ones carrying AK-47s to political rallies and that the bulk of "ballistic rhetoric" came from the far right. That's not too hard to admit. But yes, BOTH sides were admonished to "tone it down".

Agree with your last sentence. (two actually....I am on record as saying the only person responsible for the shooting........was the shooter!)
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

There were calls for EVERYONE to be more civil.

But you and I both know very well, liberals and independents weren't the ones carrying AK-47s to political rallies and that the bulk of "ballistic rhetoric" came from the far right. That's not too hard to admit. But yes, BOTH sides were admonished to "tone it down".

Agree with your last sentence. (two actually....I am on record as saying the only person responsible for the shooting........was the shooter!)
    who carried AK-47's to rallies??
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Luvvy is a fishwife, Mike. DO YOU GET IT?

Sorry, I'm not in a polite frame of mind.

Enjoy yer weekend. Mine started tonight.

It's been a week and a half.....JD
    What's that make the rest of us? Never mind. Have a good one, JD.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Am I the only person who believes a bargain struck between two consenting adults is reasonably victimless whether for compensation or free & that LE should be doing more to stop crimes against real victims. Like home burglary for example.

Now if the person is a standard for family values it's probably worth a line on the back pages .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!