The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AC360/Even David Gergen is Becomes Fed Up with Teabagger

Quote Originally Posted by Losthwy View Post
    You may be right. Though I can't for the life of me recall such indignation when terms like "dummycrats" have been posted here. Can you? Just tryin' to help as well.......

Hmm.
    DUMMACRAT ( or your version dummycrats) descibes their lack of smarts, there is nothing sexual about the fact that democrats are dumb and have zero common sense.
    The fact that they have no clue about economics and somehow think that rewarding( PAYING) people to sit on their fat asses is a good thing is hardly anything to defend.
    Give me one good reason why anyone should be given money to do nothing??
    why should I bust my ass so the gooberment can steal my money and give it to someone who sits around, eats bon bons, mutilpies like a rabbit, won't keep their legs crossed and then whines that they are being screwed when the are screwing and as a result costing the taxpayers a darn fortune.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    Hmm.
    DUMMACRAT ( or your version dummycrats) descibes their lack of smarts, there is nothing sexual about the fact that democrats are dumb and have zero common sense.
    The fact that they have no clue about economics and somehow think that rewarding( PAYING) people to sit on their fat asses is a good thing is hardly anything to defend.
    Give me one good reason why anyone should be given money to do nothing??
    why should I bust my ass so the gooberment can steal my money and give it to someone who sits around, eats bon bons, mutilpies like a rabbit, won't keep their legs crossed and then whines that they are being screwed when the are screwing and as a result costing the taxpayers a darn fortune.
    Here, here...
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    Hmm.
    Give me one good reason why anyone should be given money to do nothing??why should I bust my ass so the gooberment can steal my money and give it to someone who sits around, eats bon bons, mutilpies like a rabbit, won't keep their legs crossed and then whines that they are being screwed when the are screwing and as a result costing the taxpayers a darn fortune.
    VOTES!!!!
    Pretty simple really.

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    A shut down now would do a lot of damage to the GOP since the Dems and media are hanging the impass on funding for Planned Parenthood. The overwhelming majority see the need for it and are Pro Choice. You're projecting again. The "overwhelming majority" are not Pro Choice. In fact, not even a majority consider themselves as pro choice: http://www.gallup.com/poll/118399/mo...irst-time.aspx

I've been warning the Tea Party supporters that if they stray from the message of balancing the budget and eliminating the deficit, that it would come back to haunt them. Inserting other political issues into the debate, especially the abortion issue, will only weaken the Tea Party's chances. This is an honest question that I don't already know the answer to...but, do you know for a fact that it is Tea Party members of Congress who have inserted the Planned Parenthood rider into the budget bill? Are there any Tea Party orgs pushing social issues (aside from that obscure group you quoted a few weeks ago)? The lady in the interview was labled by Cnn and/or Cooper as a Tea Party activist, but one of the very first things she said was that she wasn't speaking for the/a Tea Party. I agree, in large part, with what you wrote above...but I'm not sure your warning fits this budge impasse situation.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Losthwy View Post
    That was what David Gergan was trying to get through to her as well. He mention that PP was small matter compared to the overall budget and 2012. She didn't want to hear any of it.
    Their support may be slipping. A new poll from the Washington Post and ABC shows that support for the tea party movement appears to be slipping, reports the Right Now blog:
    • The percentage who hold an unfavorable view of the movement rose from 39% in March to 50%.
    • The decline is particularly sharp among 18- to 29-year-olds, whose views shifted from a positive 43%-38% to a negative 27%-60%.
    • 45% of white Southerners have an unfavorable view, up from 30%.
    A new poll, you say? Your shill slip is showing. That poll is almost a year old and the March they refer to is March 2010. A "new" poll. "Conservative" David Gergen. The hits just never stop coming from you, do they?

Hew, have you watched or read any of the news this monring?

All the headlines are stating that the GOP is holding up the budget over funding for Plannned Parenthood. We both know that there is more than just that one issue creating the impass but, the vasy majority if they even pay attention to news only absorb the headlines.

According to your 2009 Gallup Poll, 53% support Abortions under certain conditions.
    22.5% said it should be illegal under any conditions and 22.5% said it should be legal under any conditions.
    Last edited by Franco; 04-08-2011 at 09:26 AM.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

All the headlines are stating that the GOP is holding up the budget over funding for Plannned Parenthood. Your previous post seemed to insinuate that it is the Tea Party people who are driving the GOP on this Planned Parenthood issue. If that wasn't your insinuation then I apologize. We both know that there is more than just that one issue creating the impass but, the vasy majority if they even pay attention to news only absorb the headlines.

According to your 2009 Gallup Poll, 53% support Abortions under certain conditions.
    22.5% said it should be illegal under any conditions and 22.5% said it should be legal under any conditions. Yeah, I know what the poll said. That's why I posted it. Most Americans consider themselves Pro-Life...a far cry from "an overwhelming majority are pro choice," no? Perhaps you should have stuck to "an overwhelming majority of guys named Franco are pro choice."
    Edit...I apoligize to myself for ever questioning myself. You have more than "insinuated" in this thread:

Taking on Planned Parenthood and abortion is a losing proposition for the Tea Party. They are straying from the message which should be about the budget and deficit.
    You may be right...I don't know. I'm just curious as to which Tea Party members are pushing the Planned Parenthood issue?

Last edited by Hew; 04-08-2011 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Is "dummycrat" a slang word for a deviant sexual act?

RK

??????????????
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

All the headlines are stating that the GOP is holding up the budget over funding for Plannned Parenthood. We both know that there is more than just that one issue creating the impass but, the vasy majority if they even pay attention to news only absorb the headlines.

22.5% said it should be illegal under any conditions and 22.5% said it should be legal under any conditions.

If they want a budget they wouldn't be sticking poison pills into the bill. It's simple as that.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    ??????????????
    He/She tried to equate "dummycrats" to "teabagger."

The distinction is in the definitions.

stan b
    Last edited by road kill; 04-08-2011 at 09:50 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis