The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 82

Thread: AC360/Even David Gergen is Becomes Fed Up with Teabagger

  1. #41
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    OK, please explain to me why I should pay for someone to turn their heat way up while we cut firewood, deal with cleaning out the woodstove and everything that goes along with it. I haul wood all winter and deal with the mess to reduce my heating bill which also reduces my electric consumption which helps reduce electric consumption but yet I pay for someone elses bill. Screw that crap.
    You said it all.

    I guess I just believe in a little compassion for elderly who may have fallen on hard times....or had illness or accident wipe out their funds....I know, that makes me a wimpy liberal....maybe I'll toughen up some day and proudly say "screw that crap" let them die!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

  2. #42
    Senior Member Uncle Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Rapid City, SD
    Posts
    4,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    You said it all.

    I guess I just believe in a little compassion for elderly who may have fallen on hard times....or had illness or accident wipe out their funds....I know, that makes me a wimpy liberal....maybe I'll toughen up some day and proudly say "screw that crap" let them die!

    Once again an illustration how a "wimpy liberal" doesn't have a clue of the difference between a conservative and liberal view.

    A liberal has already caused that person to have fallen on those 'hard times' by running out of other peoples money to support that 'downtrodden' individual.

    Your phoney compassion, which you love to use to beat up someone you deem hasn't as much compassion as you do, is the problem with the socialist left. You have no interest in developing a nation that wants it's people to be self reliant...you want them to be reliant on your Soros-lead unionistas, so they keep voting in their welfare. It's what Jesse Jackson has been doing for the blacks for years, and the gubmint has been doing for the Native Americans for decades.

    Why do you continue to prove the old addage about the dude we just thought had no intelligence, but he opened his mouth and removed all doubt? Is it any wonder you've been dubbed "Little Rog"?

    UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

  3. #43
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    Once again an illustration how a "wimpy liberal" doesn't have a clue of the difference between a conservative and liberal view.

    A liberal has already caused that person to have fallen on those 'hard times' by running out of other peoples money to support that 'downtrodden' individual.

    Your phoney compassion, which you love to use to beat up someone you deem hasn't as much compassion as you do, is the problem with the socialist left. You have no interest in developing a nation that wants it's people to be self reliant...you want them to be reliant on your Soros-lead unionistas, so they keep voting in their welfare. It's what Jesse Jackson has been doing for the blacks for years, and the gubmint has been doing for the Native Americans for decades.

    Why do you continue to prove the old addage about the dude we just thought had no intelligence, but he opened his mouth and removed all doubt? Is it any wonder you've been dubbed "Little Rog"?

    UB
    Well, Mr. Sage, please explain to me how my ultra conservative Pennsyltucky school district just voted for a 2.5 million dollar football field upgrade, after having to lay off teachers??

    I guess I'm just too busy paying taxes and supporting all the republican's kids expensive football habits to figure this little bit of fiscal responsibility out.

    I guess football comes before education. After all, what are schools for? Yee-Haw!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Green Mountain, Co
    Posts
    2,312

    Default

    You completely dodge what has been posted by persons here and edited my post. Weak, very weak. I'm assuming it is because it's too embarrassing to acknowledge the use of terms like circle jerk, and fellating Obama by people here. Without looking too hard anyone could find much more of the ilk posted by certain people here. Once again I ask were has the indignation been? The use of "dummycrats" is suggesting all Democrats are dumb. Which they are not. Which would be like saying all Republicans are morons. Which they are not. Let's see- "Moronicans". That wouldn't be offensive to anyone would it?
    The bar has been set low at POTUS. Seems it is against the rules to step over it from both directions.
    What its prominence suggest, and what all science confirms is that the dog is a creature of the nose- A. Horowitz.

  5. #45
    Senior Member Buzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brookings, South Dakota
    Posts
    6,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Losthwy View Post
    You completely dodge what has been posted by persons here and edited my post. Weak, very weak. I'm assuming it is because it's too embarrassing to acknowledge the use of terms like circle jerk, and fellating Obama by people here. Without looking too hard anyone could find much more of the ilk posted by certain people here. Once again I ask were has the indignation been? The use of "dummycrats" is suggesting all Democrats are dumb. Which they are not. Which would be like saying all Republicans are morons. Which they are not. Let's see- "Moronicans". That wouldn't be offensive to anyone would it?
    The bar has been set low at POTUS. Seems it is against the rules to step over it from both directions.

    That's why I bolded what I did in this post:

    http://retrievertraining.net/forums/...3&postcount=28


    Probably after he sees this, RK will understand what I was saying.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

    Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pac NW
    Posts
    4,283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Losthwy View Post
    Usually the reserved Gergen is dignified and matter of fact. Even a conservative like Gergan, who has served in three slightly Republican administrations, finds these people impossible.

    Possibly Gergen is conservative from your perspective, but when the best gig you get is editorializing for Newsweek that says it all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Losthwy View Post
    The use of "dummycrats" is suggesting all Democrats are dumb.
    So it's OK to act like Charly McCarthy with the majority of your sympathiser look alike postings, but it's not OK point that out?
    __________________________

    Marvin S

    Everyone's friend is No One's friend

    Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

  7. #47
    Senior Member luvmylabs23139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    You said it all.

    I guess I just believe in a little compassion for elderly who may have fallen on hard times....or had illness or accident wipe out their funds....I know, that makes me a wimpy liberal....maybe I'll toughen up some day and proudly say "screw that crap" let them die!

    YOU are free to spend YOUR money as you wish. Just don;t be spending mine!
    Interestingly, The cut in heating funds was proposed by the POTUS in his 2012 budget not by the republicans.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

  8. #48
    Senior Member dnf777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Western Pa
    Posts
    6,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    YOU are free to spend YOUR money as you wish. Just don;t be spending mine!
    Interestingly, The cut in heating funds was proposed by the POTUS in his 2012 budget not by the republicans.
    Yes, and I'm disappointed with that.
    Of all the BS we waste tax money on, that really helps some people.

    Believe it or not....not everyone with financial woes is a good-for-nothing deadbeat. Hard times occasionally fall on good people. It always seems to be the elderly and children who suffer the most.

    I get more pissed than anyone when I see lazy-a$$es abusing the system. Those are not the people I'm talking about here.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Green Mountain, Co
    Posts
    2,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Possibly Gergen is conservative from your perspective, but when the best gig you get is editorializing for Newsweek that says it all.
    From your prospective was Ronald Reagan a liberal? Who hired Gergan to work for him. Was Reagan was known for filling his administration with liberals? And yeah, almost everyone would turn down "gigs" at Newsweek and CNN. Four U.S. Presidents thought enough of him did they not?



    So it's OK to act like Charly McCarthy with the majority of your sympathiser look alike postings, but it's not OK point that out?
    The last bit makes no sense at all. And who is Charly McCarthy, Joe's sister?
    Last edited by Losthwy; 04-08-2011 at 07:22 PM.
    What its prominence suggest, and what all science confirms is that the dog is a creature of the nose- A. Horowitz.

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Pac NW
    Posts
    4,283

    Default

    1st - Reagan was not as fiscally conservative as I would like, & Yes some members of his cabinet were lightweight enough to be considered liberal. I used to wear the button "Jane was Right" to our Precinct committee meetings, not well received.

    Quote Originally Posted by Losthwy View Post
    The last bit makes no sense at all. And who is Charly McCarthy, Joe's sister?
    Charly was an object that could probably best you in an IQ contest , hands down.
    __________________________

    Marvin S

    Everyone's friend is No One's friend

    Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •