The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We have a budget... about time

Default We have a budget... about time

Well... from the looks of their speeches, I think Boehner kicked some dem butt. Dingy Harry was PO'd and Obama was not very happy either. Boehner tossed out the Planned Parenthood deal, which was a loss leader anyway. Got 38 Billion thru September. When we win the Senate, we can really straighten out the mess Obama has created... Remember Wisconsin!!
    Last edited by huntinman; 04-08-2011 at 11:40 PM.
    Bill Davis

Let the numbers speak for themselves on the historical record of the which administrations lower or increased the debt over the last 50 years. Looking at the numbers which presidents would you call fiscally conservative and which ones not fiscally conservative.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationa...idential_terms
    What its prominence suggest, and what all science confirms is that the dog is a creature of the nose- A. Horowitz.

There is only one that matters and that is the one in office. We are finally slowing down his reckless ways.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    There is only one that matters and that is the one in office. We are finally slowing down his reckless ways.
    Oooh, so we cut what 60 billion out of a 1.4 trillion deficit??

Only a republican would thump his chest over that. (and not a REAL republican, at that)

(do the math, you'll be surprised at how small a nibble that takes out)

But in any case, I'm glad to see that the republican leadership could set aside their ideaologies, and do what the majority of Americans who voted them in office wanted.
    Last edited by dnf777; 04-09-2011 at 07:20 AM.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post

Only a republican would thump his chest over that. (and not a REAL republican, at that)

Good grief, STFU already with your obscene "I'm a deficit hawk" schtick. You spent all day yesterday rooting against efforts to cut even more spending, spreading nonsense about a group of people who were pushing for even more spending cuts, and telling everyone why US taxpayers should subsidize abortions at Planned Parenthood and pay for other folks' heatin oil.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    So, we cut what 60 billion out of a 1.4 trillion deficit??
    Only a liberal progressive would whine about that.

It's a start, but what a shame the Republicans didn't do more of what WE, the MAJORITY of Americans voted them in to do!!

To bad the Democrats could not set their IDEOLGIES aside and do the right thing.

But we will get there, remember WI!!!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Hew View Post
    Good grief, STFU already with your obscene "I'm a deficit hawk" schtick. You spent all day yesterday rooting against efforts to cut even more spending, spreading nonsense about a group of people who were pushing for even more spending cuts, and telling everyone why US taxpayers should subsidize abortions at Planned Parenthood and pay for other folks' heatin oil.
    You're such a typical neocon. Take away heating oil, education, and preventive healthcare.......but don't touch the big elephant in the room! Funny how clinton preserved the humintarian and social programs, yet BALANCED THE BUDGET!!

You are more concerned about taking from the working class and giving it to the billionaires such as the Koch brothers and Exxon, you don't even see what is happening?

While you thump your chest at 60billion, I'm wondering where do we make up the remaining 1.440 trillion deficit? Ever wonder about that??

And I won't ask you to "STFU", rather, I'd like to hear your attempt at an answer. Save the namecalling and insults for those without a brain. There's enough of them here already. Please don't sink to their level.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post

It's a start, but what a shame the Republicans didn't do more of what WE, the MAJORITY of Americans voted them in to do!!

RK
    Have you checked the polls lately? Look at what the independent voters are saying. They are the ones who put men in the whitehouse. Not far right or far left ideologues. But you knew that.

But in any case, I'm glad to see that the republican leadership could set aside their ideaologies, and do what the majority of Americans who voted them in office wanted.
    Remember Little Rog, this was the job that should have been done last Oct. Let's just get it done and get on to the elections, so the public can finish the job we started last election, continued in Wisconsin and will get the Senate back in November. Then we can get a budget that actually starts to correct the course this country is on. Paul Ryan leading the way of course...

By the way, what the hell would you know about real Republicans or for that matter real anything? "online personna" regards... hows the hunt for the beach house going
    Bill Davis

Have you checked the polls lately? Look at what the independent voters are saying. They are the ones who put men in the whitehouse. Not far right or far left ideologues. But you knew that.
    Why yes I have followed the polls lately, thank you for asking.
    In fact, just this past week an interesting poll happened.
    It's called an election.
    Trust me, it wasn't independent voters that handed the progressives their ASSES in WI!!

It was WE the CONSERVATIVES!!!

And we are damned proud of what we have started!!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis