The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We have a budget... about time

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Get your facts straight.

There is no such thing as a taxpayer funded abortion. But keep on telling lies, it's very becoming - it's what you guys do...
    It's not a lie.

Planned Parenthood performs abortions.It is partially funded by, what is it, $300 MILION of TAXPAYERS money???

Tell me the lie, other than the one you are telling your self!!

RK
    Last edited by road kill; 04-09-2011 at 06:31 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I'll say it......the "Commander and Chief" used your family members and all the rest of the Military HEROS as political bargaing chips to keep tax payer funded abortions.

Pathetic.........

RK
    Federally funded abortions are prohibited by law under the Hyde Amendment and the Affordable Care Act. Regardless of what Glenn Beck or rk claims.
    Last edited by Losthwy; 04-09-2011 at 06:29 PM.
    What its prominence suggest, and what all science confirms is that the dog is a creature of the nose- A. Horowitz.

Quote Originally Posted by Losthwy View Post
    Federally funded abortions are prohibited by law under the Hyde Amendment and the Affordable Care Act. Regardless of what Glenn Beck or rk claims.
    Planned Parenthood performs abortions.It is partially funded by, what is it, $300 MILION of TAXPAYERS money???

Please read the links.

Planned Parenthood performs abortions.
    The US Government funds Planned Parenthood to the tune of $300,000,000.
    That $300,000,000 is money taken from working people.
    It's all right there in the links.

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Please read the links.

Planned Parenthood performs abortions.
    The US Government funds Planned Parenthood to the tune of $300,000,000.
    That $300,000,000 is money taken from working people.
    It's all right there in the links.
    RK
    PP does perform abortions, but they are NOT paid for with federal tax dollars. To do so would be a violation of federal law. What you are saying would be similar to you claiming a tax credit for solar panels on your home and installing a pool. Then someone saying the federal government subsidized your pool.
    What its prominence suggest, and what all science confirms is that the dog is a creature of the nose- A. Horowitz.

PP does perform abortions, but they are NOT paid for with federal tax dollars. To do so would be a violation of federal law. What you are saying would be similar to you claiming a tax credit for solar panels on your home and installing a pool. Then someone saying the federal government subsidized your pool.
    Hey, thank you for proving my point!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Hey, thank you for proving my point!!

RK
    I must disagree. What you are claiming simply isn't true, except in cases of rape, incest and endangerment.

I must disagree. What you are claiming simply isn't true, except in cases of rape, incest and endangerment.
    Thank you even more!!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

The argument made, and with some merit, is that if the Fed provides $300 million for other services of PP, then PP has more funds to provide abortions.

If the $300 million is removed, then PP would have less funds available for abortions. Geez! maybe PP actually does live within its budgetary means. What a thought!

However, it is only occasionally mentioned that the $300 million is about 15% of PP's total budget. The bombast about how "drastic" a reduction that would be to PP may be a bit of an exaggeration. Lots of taxpayers have taken a 15% hit on their income with the increases in cost of living in essentials like food & transportation.

They sort of threw NPR under the bus? The cut to NPR was even less of NPR's budget than that to PP. I thought I heard mentioned somewhere, about 5%?. Edit: My error NPR didn't get cut.
    Last edited by Gerry Clinchy; 04-09-2011 at 08:23 PM.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

So, I think what you guys are saying is, when the US Chamber of Commerce accepts donations from foreigners, and then turn around and spend money on politics, they are illegally injecting foreign money into our elections. Glad we finally cleared that up.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    So, I think what you guys are saying is, when the US Chamber of Commerce accepts donations from foreigners, and then turn around and spend money on politics, they are illegally injecting foreign money into our elections. Glad we finally cleared that up.
    Kudos for acknowledging that your "you lie!" claim was just so much hot air.
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.