The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We have a budget... about time

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    You're such a typical neocon. Take away heating oil, .

Need I remind you again, that was straight from the POTUS in his 2012 budget.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Go ahead - and start blaming Rep. or Dem - which ever side of the the debate you would like to spin to make yourself feel that "you" are in the right.......Go ahead......

While our troops - where taking small arms fire, RPG's, and IED.........in Afghanistan.......
    My son and son-in-law are there now......and I just got word that my son is OK - but was ambushed last week and their COP came under attack after they were out on patrol.

So -- Keep it up -Rep. this..... Dem.... did that......................... just about sick of it all.

PS>
    ZERO Faith/Confidence in Obama.
    ZERO Faith/Confidence in the Senate
    Nebraska will have a Rep Senator next election - Traitor Ben Nelson will be defeated.
    Attributed to Ben Franklin-
    "Don't Argue with Stupid People..... They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!"

"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid."

"Arguing with Idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to sh$t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by J Hoggatt View Post
    Go ahead - and start blaming Rep. or Dem - which ever side of the the debate you would like to spin to make yourself feel that "you" are in the right.......Go ahead......

While our troops - where taking small arms fire, RPG's, and IED.........in Afghanistan.......
    My son and son-in-law are there now......and I just got word that my son is OK - but was ambushed last week and their COP came under attack after they were out on patrol.

So -- Keep it up -Rep. this..... Dem.... did that......................... just about sick of it all.

PS>
    Nebraska will have a Rep Senator next election - Traitor Ben Nelson will be defeated.
    Both sides should come together and pass something that makes sure our troops get paid no matter what. It is so wrong that those who can't or won't do their job (house, senate, and POTUS) get paid no matter what they do yet our troops don't. They should do this for any possible future shutdown,

You're such a typical neocon. Take away heating oil, education, and preventive healthcare.......but don't touch the big elephant in the room! Funny how clinton preserved the humintarian and social programs, yet BALANCED THE BUDGET!!

You are more concerned about taking from the working class and giving it to the billionaires such as the Koch brothers and Exxon, you don't even see what is happening?

While you thump your chest at 60billion, I'm wondering where do we make up the remaining 1.440 trillion deficit? Ever wonder about that??

And I won't ask you to "STFU", rather, I'd like to hear your attempt at an answer. Save the namecalling and insults for those without a brain. There's enough of them here already. Please don't sink to their level.
    Have you checked the polls lately? Look at what the independent voters are saying. They are the ones who put men in the whitehouse. Not far right or far left ideologues. But you knew that.
    Man, for someone with nothing to say, you sure talk a lot.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Man, for someone with nothing to say, you sure talk a lot.
    And still doesn't say a damn thing!
    Bill Davis

You're such a typical neocon. Take away heating oil, education, and preventive healthcare.......but don't touch the big elephant in the room! Funny how clinton preserved the humintarian and social programs, yet BALANCED THE BUDGET!!

You are more concerned about taking from the working class and giving it to the billionaires such as the Koch brothers and Exxon, you don't even see what is happening?

While you thump your chest at 60billion, I'm wondering where do we make up the remaining 1.440 trillion deficit? Ever wonder about that??

And I won't ask you to "STFU", rather, I'd like to hear your attempt at an answer. Save the namecalling and insults for those without a brain. There's enough of them here already. Please don't sink to their level.

Once again you "open your mouth and remove all doubt" of your arrogant ignorance.

This statement tells me how little you actually know about facts, and for that matter, how this nation's government is run.

"Funny how clinton preserved the humintarian and social programs, yet BALANCED THE BUDGET!!"

Aside from the obvious 'not smarter than a 5th grader English, spelling, and politics'...a president has NO power to balance a budget. He can only recommend, suggest, lobby, coerce, and in your illustration of a president, get almost thrown out of office for his pecadillos.

Might want to revisit your high school pot science classes, if you ever took any.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post

Might want to revisit your high school pot science classes, if you ever took any.

UB

MY guess is he got A's in "pot" class and is perfecting his skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    Once again you "open your mouth and remove all doubt" of your arrogant ignorance.

This statement tells me how little you actually know about facts, and for that matter, how this nation's government is run.
    "Funny how clinton preserved the humintarian and social programs, yet BALANCED THE BUDGET!!"
    Aside from the obvious 'not smarter than a 5th grader English, spelling, and politics'...a president has NO power to balance a budget. He can only recommend, suggest, lobby, coerce, and in your illustration of a president, get almost thrown out of office for his pecadillos.

UB
    Luv and yourself offering to share your transcripts? Insult the messenger, it never changes around here.
    "a president has NO power to balance the budget". Seems there are a few around here who are all too gladly criticizes the current president for an unbalanced budget. Which you claim he has NO power over.
    BTW Professor Bill- You misspelled peccadillos.
    Last edited by Losthwy; 04-09-2011 at 05:07 PM.
    What its prominence suggest, and what all science confirms is that the dog is a creature of the nose- A. Horowitz.

Quote Originally Posted by J Hoggatt View Post

PS>
    I'll say it......the "Commander and Chief" used your family members and all the rest of the Military HEROS as political bargaing chips to keep tax payer funded abortions.

Pathetic.........

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I'll say it......the "Commander and Chief" used your family members and all the rest of the Military HEROS as political bargaing chips to keep tax payer funded abortions.

Pathetic.........

RK
    Get your facts straight.

There is no such thing as a taxpayer funded abortion. But keep on telling lies, it's very becoming - it's what you guys do...
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)