The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Planned Parenthood--- What It Does

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    how come there is a little roger and a little RK and not a little Ken Bora? Nobody ever wants to be just like me. Always left out of the cool cliques

UB, think of it as a shoot growing off a tree. You can ether nip it off early or have to deal with it once it grows. Imagine all the prison beds and welfare checks we would need without those contraception services alone. It is just cost effective, from a practical standpoint.

Ken you are cool without having to try being cool....you dont need a mini me character
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Ken you are cool without having to try being cool....you dont need a mini me character
    I'll second that one. dynamite in a beaver pond regards...
    Bill Davis

Here is the deal.
    Roger got compared to someone else and was offended.
    Someone else got compared to Roger and was offended.

Me and Huntinman get compared to each other and we are proud of it (and who wouldn't be??).

Failed effort regards........

BTW--I'd be proud to be a "little Ken" as well.

RK
    Last edited by road kill; 04-11-2011 at 02:50 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. And you are imitating me, since I am the one who coined Little Rog...And Big Rog Thanks for the compliment, but I would rather you not try to be like me... You
    Don't start having trophies to your own greatness engraved quite yet....

"Lil' X" has been used long before you think you invented it. RK was LittleGib, I was "littleYardley" long before you have a neuronal spark.

Given your self-congratulatory nature, I have a better name in mind for you....

Lil' AlGore regards.....
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Don't start having trophies to your own greatness engraved quite yet....

"Lil' X" has been used long before you think you invented it. RK was LittleGib, I was "littleYardley" long before you have a neuronal spark.

Given your self-congratulatory nature, I have a better name in mind for you....

Lil' AlGore regards.....
    So you are saying that others have recognized your less flattering qualities before me? OK, sorry Little Rog, I will hereby call you Little Yardley on Sundays in honor of your ability to type a whole lot without really saying anything
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Here is the deal.

Me and Huntinman get compared to each other and we are proud of it (and who wouldn't be??).

RK
    Sort of feels like the Wisconsin Supreme Court race
    Bill Davis

Sort of feels like the Wisconsin Supreme Court race
    Yeah, it was amazing how some people (well edumucated too!) knew all about it!!!

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Imagine all the prison beds and welfare checks we would need without those contraception services alone. It is just cost effective, from a practical standpoint.
    This presumes that the unwanted pregnancies that are aborted are primarily to low-income individuals lack the parenting skills to provide for the children that would result from those pregnancies.

If this is a correct assumption, then wouldn't it be just as easy arrange a doctor visit for women applying for welfare (or other assistance programs) if they are of child-bearing age. Establish the best method of birth control and proceed accordingly to provide it. Is there health risk associated with many birth control methods? Yes. Is there also health risk associated with pregnancy? Absolutely.

Again, if presuming the original assumption is correct, I would guess that if a limit were placed on the stipends (no more children than you start with on welfare), the incentive would be heightened to prevent unwanted pregnancies. You could even provide a little annual "bonus" for remaining non-pregnant each year Would be a whole lot cheaper than adding all those new children to the assistance programs.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

So you are saying that others have recognized your less flattering qualities before me? OK, sorry Little Rog, I will hereby call you Little Yardley on Sundays in honor of your ability to type a whole lot without really saying anything
    As you just demonstrated.....??

You guys ARE entertaining, if nothing else.
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Here is the deal.

RK
    Yeah, like two peas in a pod.