The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: From our "friends" across the pond.

This would all be fine, except that after the first paragraph in the email, it transforms into a rant about “Barack Hussein Obama”, using bizarre language that certainly isn’t mine. No doubt this email appeals to the nuttier supporters of the Republican Party, for whom politics has ceased to be about principles and is now all about smearing opponents with false accusations about their nationalities and their patriotism-Alex Singleton.
    Thanks to Buzz for the link. Oh and thanks also to Uncle Bill for bringing it to our attention what are friends across the pond are saying. You are correct, Mr. Singleton is very astute.
    Last edited by Losthwy; 04-11-2011 at 06:46 PM.
    What its prominence suggest, and what all science confirms is that the dog is a creature of the nose- A. Horowitz.

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Oh no, we have 2012... and it's coming fast.
    Fast? Then you ought to have some front-runners, or at least a field by now??

Who ya got? Palin? Bachmann? Trump? Ricky?

They're just clamoring for position!!
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Here is in his own words.....

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/al...cott-america/#

http://tinyurl.com/3c8cm8h

Barack Obama has made me want to boycott America

by Alex Singleton
    March 11, 2010

The special relationship is over. We gave America years of unwavering support after September 11. And now we see how Barack Obama’s administration repays us.

First, Obama declared that America was “neutral” over the sovereignty of the Falklands, ignoring the clear wishes of the islands’ population. And, second, his Assistant Secretary of State, Philip Crowley, snubbed Britain by failing to use their proper name and instead calling them the “Malvinas”.

I don’t know where Obama learned about diplomacy, but his stinks. I’m normally pro-American, but Mr Obama’s seeming support for Argentinian aggressors, who have no legitimate claim over the Falklands, is gratuitously offensive. So from today, I’m boycotting America as a tourist destination. This summer, I’ll be going to France, not California.

-more-

Quote Originally Posted by Losthwy View Post
    This would all be fine, except that after the first paragraph in the email, it transforms into a rant about “Barack Hussein Obama”, using bizarre language that certainly isn’t mine. No doubt this email appeals to the nuttier supporters of the Republican Party, for whom politics has ceased to be about principles and is now all about smearing opponents with false accusations about their nationalities and their patriotism-Alex Singleton.
    Thanks to Buzz for the link. Oh and thanks also to Uncle Bill for bringing it to our attention what are friends across the pond are saying. You are correct, Mr. Singleton is very astute.

BAM!

What do you call that again, Stan?
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    BAM!

I believe its

BAM HEAD SHOT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    I believe its

BAM HEAD SHOT!!!!

gosh darnit! I try to avoid such harsh language, but sometimes it just seems to fit!

Maybe just a good ol' "that one bit ya in yer arse!" would have worked too.

gosh darnit! I try to avoid such harsh language, but sometimes it just seems to fit!

Maybe just a good ol' "that one bit ya in yer arse!" would have worked too.
    dnf skewers another person who was wrong on the internet, quick, give him a medal!! So mature--I think I can hear him crowing from Virginia.

Meanwhile, I'm still laughing over the REAL reason BHO and his wife were snubbed by the royals--they lack class and would be out of place among other heads of state and landed gentry. Even those born to the lower classes at least take the time to learn how to fake good manners if they expect to be accepted by royalty.

Falklands or not, the British are not the only developed nation that thinks the POTUS is a buffoon that is way out of his element no matter if he's performing in the foreign policy or the social arena.

Julie R., Hope Springs Farm
    Chesapeake Bay Retrievers since 1981

BAM!

Dave, you have called me out 3 times now.

Please stop.
    I am certain you have better things to do.

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Dave, you have called me out 3 times now.

Please stop.
    I am certain you have better things to do.

RK

Something we agree upon!

No problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    dnf skewers another person who was wrong on the internet, quick, give him a medal!! So mature--I think I can hear him crowing from Virginia.

Meanwhile, I'm still laughing over the REAL reason BHO and his wife were snubbed by the royals--they lack class and would be out of place among other heads of state and landed gentry. Even those born to the lower classes at least take the time to learn how to fake good manners if they expect to be accepted by royalty.

Falklands or not, the British are not the only developed nation that thinks the POTUS is a buffoon that is way out of his element no matter if he's performing in the foreign policy or the social arena.

Just curious....

Since you seem a stickler for manners and class...and all that.....

What did you think of Bush massaging Merkel's shoulders?

I missed your comments on that, and am just wondering what etiquette rule he was conforming to at that time?