The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Enough of the disrespect guys....

Default Enough of the disrespect guys....

Dear POTUS users,

Please debate the issue, but do not taunt, do not make it personal, do not be hateful.

I intend to ban a few folks this week if they don't shape up.

If the shoe fits...please wear it and shape up.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Please do not try to justify behavior, and be unaccountable for your own actions and words, trying to blame someone else as "worse".

Thanks, Chris
    "Determining and applying the criteria for when and when not to use correction is the essence of the art of dog training. I make a distinction between a mistake and a lack of effort." - Mike Lardy - Volume I "After Collar Conditioning"

I've read a few of the most recent threads here and have made some comments.

Guys and Gals, I'm not sure that the POTUS subforum is supportive of the RTF forums. I've made a few minutes' worth of the most recent posts on RTF and have made some comments.

Please drop the hateful, spiteful, disrespectful stuff on this subforum.

Thanks,

Chris
    "Determining and applying the criteria for when and when not to use correction is the essence of the art of dog training. I make a distinction between a mistake and a lack of effort." - Mike Lardy - Volume I "After Collar Conditioning"

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Atkinson View Post

.......Please do not try to justify behavior, and be unaccountable for your own actions and words, trying to blame someone else as "worse".

Thanks, Chris
    and here I was going to put it all on a past President of the United States of America.
    Gosh all Hemlocks it is all Millard Fillmore's fault!!!

!

Last edited by Ken Bora; 04-12-2011 at 07:03 AM. Reason: lost a d
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin