The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Harry Reid say the pledge/ a few missing words

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    ....friendly, useful information and camaraderie. If I mentioned on that forum that I also belonged to a retriever forum, I guarantee it would not generate childish comments...........
    just goes to show, here on RTF.
    We offer a bonus plan

"So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by sandyg View Post
    Can you prove most think the same of me? Why don't you start a poll on who is more disliked on this forum, DNF or me? I can tell you who the winner would be.
    I like how scrappy Dave is. Like a yappy dog trying to get into the kitchen trash can. And you can kick him all the way across the kitchen floor and he just fights for traction on the linoleum and comes right back yapping the whole way. Tenacious I say, I like that.
    I like how he pisses off the folk I like here in POTUS cause then I can pick on them about it "Ha Ha Dave is on you again!" and stuff like that.
    If we all agreed and if we all had the same arguing style it would be purty gosh darn boring and I would have to go to the other page and talk about dog training all eve.
    So, I guess I am voting that I like Dave more than you.

was it supposed to be a public vote?

"So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by sandyg View Post
    You started it by trying to make my comments appear as though they were sexually explicit. If you can't take the heat stop shivering your timbers.

I checked out your posts on forum.woodenboat.com and sailnet.com. You haven't posted anything political on those sites and you don't have many posts at all. Many of us here would thank you to spend more time there and less time here causing trouble.
    Are you that infatuated with DNF that you are now stalking him on other sites?

It is people like you that gives Conservatives a bad name! Sandyg, you contributed zero to this forum and all of your post are nothing but insults. Is you life that frustrating?
    Last edited by Franco; 04-18-2011 at 08:05 AM.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson