The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Yo...Marvin!

Default Yo...Marvin!

Say it isn't so!

UB

'A Seattle public school has decided that Easter eggs are super offensive and not politically correct. Theyve renamed them Spring Spheres (even though eggs are not spheres. This is our public education system at work, people):'

http://www.redstate.com/snarkandboobs/2011/04/12/don%E2%80%99t-call-them-easter-eggs-intolerant-monsters-they-are-spring-spheres/
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

These are the same ninnys that call Christmas trees, holiday trees. Christmas break from school is "winter break". Is anyone surprised?
    Bill Davis

from the state that gave us Senator Patty Murray
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

They don't call it San Fran North just because of their tolerance policies, & there is little Seattle North of that called Bellingham .

I guess that's why I don't get uptight about Roger's rantings, we have our fair share of the crazies & slightly less so around here. But we go the other direction with the social stuff, & try to export as many of the crazies of both sides as possible.

It's a really strange place, Jim McDermitt is a how many term congressman representing a mostly black constituency?

I had a neighbor who told me one time "You know, you are really conservative", my reply was "I would expect you to think that as you are from CA, while back in SD where I am from I'm a moderate". Too many times people equate wanting to get full value for a dollar as something other than what it is.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!