The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: This Friday...

Default This Friday...

Ayn Rand devotees get rewarded. Enjoy. UB

STRIKERS,
    This... this is the moment we've been waiting for.
    In 5 short days, Ayn Rand's magnum opus finally makes it to the big screen.
    Let me say that again...
    ATLAS SHRUGGED, Ayn Rand's masterpiece... is going to be playing... on at least 277 screens spread across this great country.
    We've done it. We made it. The John Galt Line WILL be making its inaugural run this week - and we are all going to be its first passengers.
    Buy your tickets

Shows are selling out all over the country. Buy your tickets now by visting our theaters page and looking for the "BUY TICKETS" button.

Demand Atlas to your Town

It's not too late. If Atlas is not yet in a theater near you, tell us where you are: www.atlasshruggedpart1.com/demand - we didn't grow into 277 theaters on accident. *U.S. only for now. Outside U.S. COMING SOON.
    We are John Galt.

Over 60,000 views and 600 "I am John Galt." entries. If you haven't done it yet, get on it. This is the last week. April 15th is it. Grab your camera, get it front of it, say "I am John Galt." and be part of Atlas Shrugged History.

When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

I didn't think they would ever make a movie of this book. Too many toes would be stepped on.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.