The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Putting The Obama citzenship to rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Why would Obama spend so much money keeping his BC and school records private?

Could it be that on both he is classified as a Muslim?
    I beleive Trump knows this.
    I checked my B/C.
    It states I was born a Baptist as that is what my parents were.
    I am not a Baptist, but that is on both my B/C & my dog tags ( a US military issued peice of adornment).

I do not think Obama is a Muslim.
    (though I see him as a Muslim sympathiser)
    I don't think that matters.

But then, being Morman shouldn't matter either, should it?
    I am certain it will matter to some if not many.

Just sayin'..........

RK
    Last edited by road kill; 04-18-2011 at 08:25 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by cotts135 View Post
    You see, what hasn't been mentioned or reported is that no matter where Obama was born, be it Kenya, India, Somalia , he is entitled to US citizenship by the fact that his mother is a US citizen .Now I have not heard one person challenge her citizenship , although I suspect I will, when it becomes more generally known about this fact that completely invalidates all the birthers claims. Donald should stick to his Real estate and golf course building adventures, but we know his ego is to big and he loves the publicity this is giving him.
    That's the end of the story, period ,game over.
    Start with this link if you care to satisfy your curiosity

http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_citi.html
    Ahem... no one is questioning whether he is a citizen or not. And while your statement above may be true, he is NOT eligible to be the POTUS unless he is a natural born citizen. Which it states right in the link you posted (did you read it?)

While I actively disagree with nearly everything this occupant of the White House has done and think he's an arrogant lightweight that should've stayed in Chtcago organizing communities, I nevertheless find it hard to believe that even he and/or his backers would have the supreme audacity and deceitfulness to hide the country of his birth if it in fact wasn't in the U.S. However, I and many others are decidedly uncomfortable with the shroud of secrecy surrounding the actual certificate as well as other documentation like his school transcripts, etc. as well as the free pass given to the lack of such documentation by the fawning mainstream media and the DNC prior to his election as POTUS. Now that does give any normal person pause and makes one seriously wonder what else he's hiding.

Edited to add: To compare the circumstances of BHO's birth to McCain's...not even close. For the purposes of citizenship a baby born to U.S. parents on a U.S. military base in another country is considered the same as if it was born here and that includes eligibility for POTUS.
    Julie R., Hope Springs Farm
    Chesapeake Bay Retrievers since 1981

Never considered that until now...hmmmm...I also think one of the reasons no one on the left want the records to come out is that no one wants to feel that they may have been duped..those that voted for him or support him will feel like a mark in a con game, and no one wants to be taken
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    [LIST][*]Any one born outside the United States, if one parent is an alien and as long as the other parent is a citizen of the U.S. who lived in the U.S. for at least five years (with military and diplomatic service included in this time)
    Well the five years have to be after age 14, she was 18 when she had him soooooo.....

I believe though this law was changed to read 5 regardless of age in 1978ish or so. I will have to find the exact part that says it again. ANd I will try to find the prior wording for comparison.
    My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~

Has anyone seen Trump's birth certificate? Wasn't he married to a Ruskie?
    Hmmmm......
    God Bless PFC Jamie Harkness. The US Army's newest PFC, but still our neighbor's little girl!

Quote Originally Posted by dnf777 View Post
    Has anyone seen Trump's birth certificate? Wasn't he married to a Ruskie?
    Hmmmm......
    and have you seen the daughter they produced....google Ivanka Trump
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Got any documentation of these vast sums of money that Obama has spent to keep BC and school records private? Inquiring minds want to know...
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Julie R. View Post
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=Navy]Ahem... no one is questioning whether he is a citizen or not. And while your statement above may be true, he is NOT eligible to be the POTUS unless he is a natural born citizen. Which it states right in the link you posted (did you read it?)
    Well actually I did read it. Here is something to clear up your confusion.

"Ahem" Section 1 of Article Two of the United States Constitution sets forth the eligibility requirements for serving as President of the United States:

“ No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States. ”
    Last edited by cotts135; 04-18-2011 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cotts135 View Post
    Well actually I did read it. Here is something to clear up your confusion.

"Ahem" Section 1 of Article Two of the United States Constitution sets forth the eligibility requirements for serving as President of the United States:

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.
    Let me help...

Read carefully!
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)