The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Obama - Tornado... What Tornado?

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Ok, he doesn't need to come and hold your hand... How many tonadoes, floods, earthquakes, hurricanes, happen every year?

You want your nanny to come? Every _______ time?

Suck it up. Man up. It was a storm...

It'll happen again.

Sorry you guys are hurtin'.

Really though. Is the government supposed to come and make it all alright for ya?

I thought we were rugged individualists...able to take care of us and our own.

So Obama didn't visit. Boo-Hoo.

If the POTUS visited every scene of natural disaster, that would be all he did.

The job given him, by those that elected him, was to protect us from enemies, foreign and domestic. Tornadoes do not fall into that discription.

JD
    Fixed it for you. No thanks needed

Seriously, he could have said "sorry for the loss of lives".

Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    Fixed it for you. No thanks needed

Seriously, he could have said "sorry for the loss of lives".
    I don't know if he did or didn't. Do you, seriously?

I'll tread lightly with my asterisks for you....OK? I sure hope you don't have PP bookmarked, where the kids can login in your absence? Do you?
    In lieu of that, I'm sure that the 'mods' will smack me down in the AM.

JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

I don't know if he did or didn't. Do you, seriously?

I'll tread lightly with my asterisks for you....OK? I sure hope you don't have PP bookmarked, where the kids can login in your absence? Do you?
    In lieu of that, I'm sure that the 'mods' will smack me down in the AM.

JD
    I can't swear that he didn't. It was not on my OK T.V. chanels that we watch if he did. Usually if he talked about OK it would be carried on our news.

Grandchildren are probably all smart enough to check on what Grandma has been reading ( if they care, which I doubt ). I don't have it bookmarked however. They use the computer when they are here. And both sons are in the computer field so their children know a good bit about it. I would bet my granchildren hear worse than your word everyday of their lives at school or at work though. Just decided to kid you a bit. I'm in a really good, light hearted mood tonight.

Ok, he doesn't need to come and hold your hand... How many tonadoes, floods, earthquakes, hurricanes, happen every year?

You want your nanny to come? Every F**kin' time?

It'll happen again.

Really though. Is the government supposed to come and make it all alright for ya?

The job given him, by those that elected him, was to protect us from enemies, foreign and domestic. Tornadoes do not fall into that discription.

JD
    I thought the Westside Babtist Church were a bunch of biggoted idiots. They vast majority of the people in this country both liberal and conservative have been willing to help their fellow man of any nationality and I don't mean by government action alone. They devote their time and money to help those who NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, can't help themselves.

I have cited on this forum, times when people I know have done just this, some liberal and some conservative.

Sadly, these types of actions are not publicised very often. I love people to tell of such charity, ESPECIALLY when they are the ones who perform it. It let't me feel that I know the person better and usually results in a more accurate picture of the person.

I tell you what. YOU cite instances of people you know personally who have donated time and money to help their fellow man who find themselves in such circumstances. Don't leave yourself out. I assure you noone will feel you are bragging, only showing you are one of the vast majority.

I forgot to say that I am willing to do the same.

It'll happen again.

JD
    Hurricane Katrina come to mind???
    Unbiased media regards.....

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

As far as I'm concerned, PBO should stay away.
    What does a Prez visit really do besides disrupt/divert resources away from the jobs that need to/should be doing, just for a photo op?
    What's he gonna do, roll up his sleeves and hold a shovel for 30 secs? His "perfectly sculpted pecs" wouldn't pick up debris or anything. That's NOT what the CommOrg in Chief does!
    And heaven forbid MO might get her designer jeans dirty or break a nail! "Let's Move" does not include handing out drinking water or blankets at a shelter.

They'd do better by sending the WH/NPS garden workers out there to help.
    At least those folks know what a shovel & a backhoe are for!
    "It's not that government is inherently stupid, although that's a debatable question."
    Rand Paul CPAC speech 2011

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791

He could care less. Heads west to raise money!
    Yea but
    if the tornado hit in samalia or iran he would be sending aid in a heart beat.

He cannot hide his true colors. he may be black but his true colors are BLACK ( absence of light) and yellow

Pete

It'll happen again.

JD

Your exactly right. When, by chance, do you think he will get started? To do the job given him, that is?
    RIP SGT. David Blake Williams KIA 22 Mar 2008 Iraq

Every day should be Veteran's day.

"They say War is Hell, but I have to disagree. War is easy. It's the living afterwards thats hell." Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by stumpholehunter View Post
    We don't want him here anyway.
    The further he stays away from NC the better. But could he please take Perdoodoo with him?
    Did you see her news conference Sat night?
    She was like a deer in the headlights.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI