The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Polls show tea party support dropping fast

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Don't count on it. But, give me something to buy into and I might go over to the "dark side".

JD
    JD(Luke), I am your father.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Resist the dark side JD.
    What its prominence suggest, and what all science confirms is that the dog is a creature of the nose- A. Horowitz.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    No one said everything is rosey. I am all for a middle of the road Republican if there is such a thing anymore but the radical right has taken over the party in the form of the tea party and those that have seen the workings of the tea partiers are moving away from them. Even in Wisconsin the Republicans there are taking a second look at the budget proposals Governor Walker is proposing.
    Roger, you continually post these biased CHB articles/links on "the demise of the Right/Tea Party so I just thought I'd give some balance to the thread. The link I posted was even from Politico showing how PBO's numbers are tanking.
    No, nothing is rosy right now. Bond raters & the IMF are seeing & saying that the US has no viable plan to get out of the financial crisis. Here's even something from HuffPo for you http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_851122.html
    The next big bailout is likely to consume 34% of GDP/over $5 Trillion.
    The dollar index is at the lowest point in over 3 years & Confidence in the dollar is causing other countries to aggressively move to create alternate reserve currencies, causing gold/silver to skyrocket.
    The Obama doctrine for the Middle East has gotten us involved in yet another war and appears to leading us towards one in Syria as well.

A MOTR "Republican" , re: a Quigley two sides of the same coin candidate will do nothing to counter these trends & policies.

Don't count on it. But, give me something to buy into and I might go over to the "dark side".

JD
    Even the President/CEO of the National Black Chamber of Commerce admits voting for PBO was the worst mistake he's ever made, one that haunt him to his grave. When even black business owners are opposed to PBO's policies shouldn't that give you pause to consider?
    http://www.nationalbcc.org/index.php...ntent&Itemid=8
    It doesn’t get uglier than this!
    We are supposed to be the envy of the free world. Yet, here we were in the midst of a budget struggle. Budget struggle? That is the stuff third world countries wrestle with. But here we were acting like Zimbabwe or something. Our treasury is in a major deficit and our so called leaders act as if they have money to burn. The only ones who are going to get burned are us.
    China, Japan and Saudi Arabia hold our financial paper; the price of oil is going through the “roof”, grocery prices are skyrocketing and we are now into three wars with no end apparent.
    Whatever happened to good fiscal management like they teach us at business schools? We are drunk with malfeasance and our leadership is stuck in the “toilet”. ...
    Back to the issue at hand. We are in serious debt - a debt that rivals Zimbabwe more than any first world nation. We must address this for the future of our children, grandchildren and the free world at large. Our elected officials must no longer ignore this and begin to cut away at the debt. Yes, it will be tough and painful but it is necessary if we are to survive as a great people.
    All budgets from here on out must address this massive debt. The budget of 2012 must show a massive decrease in spending as well as all budgets thereafter. The debt ceiling is coming up
    for a vote. We should not increase it one penny. It is time to get tough and vigilant if we want our nation to survive in peace and prosperity.
    Shame on our elected officials who put on such a great “hissy fit” over something that should have been so elementary and routine, they betrayed us all. It is time for us to tell these elected
    officials that they have a fiscal responsibility.

Like a business, they must be accountable and maintain solvency.

Anything else will lead to bankruptcy and bankruptcy by our government is intolerable. Let’s end the debt and prevent a reoccurrence from ever happening again.
    God bless America and may all those incompetent officials go straight to Hell
    "It's not that government is inherently stupid, although that's a debatable question."
    Rand Paul CPAC speech 2011

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    Roger, you continually post these biased CHB articles/links on "the demise of the Right/Tea Party so I just thought I'd give some balance to the thread. The link I posted was even from Politico showing how PBO's numbers are tanking.
    No, nothing is rosy right now. Bond raters & the IMF are seeing & saying that the US has no viable plan to get out of the financial crisis. Here's even something from HuffPo for you http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_851122.html
    The next big bailout is likely to consume 34% of GDP/over $5 Trillion.
    The dollar index is at the lowest point in over 3 years & Confidence in the dollar is causing other countries to aggressively move to create alternate reserve currencies, causing gold/silver to skyrocket.
    The Obama doctrine for the Middle East has gotten us involved in yet another war and appears to leading us towards one in Syria as well.

A MOTR "Republican" , re: a Quigley two sides of the same coin candidate will do nothing to counter these trends & policies.

Even the President/CEO of the National Black Chamber of Commerce admits voting for PBO was the worst mistake he's ever made, one that haunt him to his grave. When even black business owners are opposed to PBO's policies shouldn't that give you pause to consider?
    http://www.nationalbcc.org/index.php...ntent&Itemid=8
    It doesn’t get uglier than this!
    We are supposed to be the envy of the free world. Yet, here we were in the midst of a budget struggle. Budget struggle? That is the stuff third world countries wrestle with. But here we were acting like Zimbabwe or something. Our treasury is in a major deficit and our so called leaders act as if they have money to burn. The only ones who are going to get burned are us.
    China, Japan and Saudi Arabia hold our financial paper; the price of oil is going through the “roof”, grocery prices are skyrocketing and we are now into three wars with no end apparent.
    Whatever happened to good fiscal management like they teach us at business schools? We are drunk with malfeasance and our leadership is stuck in the “toilet”. ...
    Back to the issue at hand. We are in serious debt - a debt that rivals Zimbabwe more than any first world nation. We must address this for the future of our children, grandchildren and the free world at large. Our elected officials must no longer ignore this and begin to cut away at the debt. Yes, it will be tough and painful but it is necessary if we are to survive as a great people.
    All budgets from here on out must address this massive debt. The budget of 2012 must show a massive decrease in spending as well as all budgets thereafter. The debt ceiling is coming up
    for a vote. We should not increase it one penny. It is time to get tough and vigilant if we want our nation to survive in peace and prosperity.
    Shame on our elected officials who put on such a great “hissy fit” over something that should have been so elementary and routine, they betrayed us all. It is time for us to tell these elected
    officials that they have a fiscal responsibility.

Like a business, they must be accountable and maintain solvency.

Anything else will lead to bankruptcy and bankruptcy by our government is intolerable. Let’s end the debt and prevent a reoccurrence from ever happening again.
    God bless America and may all those incompetent officials go straight to Hell
    I just don't see how McCain who has admitted his lack of knowledge about economics or Palin a journalist major could have done any better. In fact I believe we would be in worse shape than we are now if they had gotten elected.

I just don't see how McCain who has admitted his lack of knowledge about economics or Palin a journalist major could have done any better. In fact I believe we would be in worse shape than we are now if they had gotten elected.
    But they did not get elected. Your boy did. Like they say elections have consequences. To bad this one turned out all bad.

well, who really knows if McCain/Palin would have or could have done any better, but one thing we do know is obama is not a man of action and the economy is tanking under his watch.
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

My guess is they would have chosen qualified advisers rather than the cast of inexperienced nobodys Obama enlisted.

Pump don't work 'cause a vandal stole the handle regards,
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    well, who really knows if McCain/Palin would have or could have done any better, but one thing we do know is obama is not a man of action and the economy is tanking under his watch.
    Really?

Have you been to a Costco or Sam's Club lately on a friday or saturday
    night? Somebodies seem to have lots of money to spend. Visa, MC. , not accepted. Amex, yes. but its net 30, and not from the time of the statement, but from the time of the charge.

I don't buy what I cant pay for.

Maybe congress, both sides, should be held to that standard.

Both parties, If we the people can't hold our representatives accountable?

maybe the fault is ours. JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

JD
    We did his name was McCain, how did that work out?
    John Abramson

Retriever Supply
    www.retrieversupply.com

American Retriever
    www.americanretriever.com

Code 3 retrievers
    www.code3retrievers.com

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    My guess is they would have chosen qualified advisers rather than the cast of inexperienced nobodys Obama enlisted.

Pump don't work 'cause a vandal stole the handle regards,
    If there is not a brain between the two of them how would they know who is or is not qualified???????????? And if they had to choose between two conflicting pieces of advise without knowing anything about economics how would they make an intelligent choice?????????????
    At least Obama has kept us out of a depression which Palin herself said we were headed for and that only McCain was the only one to keep us out of a depression.