Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hope???

Default Hope???

Does anyone know if HOPE is hiring???

RK
    Stan b & Elvis

Now that would be a CHANGE
    Bill Davis

Login tomorrow for more of the "Stan and Bill" Show. As sure as the sun rises, The Roger show too. JD
    Last edited by JDogger; 04-29-2011 at 08:44 PM.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post

Login tomorrow for more of the "Stan and Bill" Show. As sure as the sun rises, The Roger show too. JD
    Followed by the Jdog matinee
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Followed by the Jdog matinee
    without a doubt huntinman, without a doubt. We all still get to say whatever we want. I still think America is free and the greatest country in the world.

Don't you?

I didn't care for Bush. You don't like Obama.. Tit for tat.

Don't you still love our country and wish the best for it?

I have lived under many Presidents, some I liked, some I did not.

I never lost faith though, in our ability to overcome our adversities.

Why do you, and some others say our country is lost because the two party political tide has turned against you for some small period of time.

Politics ebb and flow.

Those in power now, will later lose. It's what makes our slightly imperfect system better than most others. Don't make fun of change and hope. They were political slogans a couple years ago to be sure, But don't you in your own way, hope for change? JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Banned

The only thing the rabid right hope for is for Obama to fail.

Tue, 01/20/2009 - 7:53am — Razril
    "...but I've been listening to Barack Obama for a year-and-a-half. I know what his politics are. I know what his plans are, as he has stated them. I don't want them to succeed."
    So apparently someone asked him to give a 400-word answer on what his hopes for the Obama presidency are. He only gave 4 words as a reply: "I hope he fails."
    "Okay, I'll send you a response, but I don't need 400 words, I need four: I hope he fails." (interruption) What are you laughing at? See, here's the point. Everybody thinks it's outrageous to say. Look, even my staff, "Oh, you can't do that." Why not? Why is it any different, what's new, what is unfair about my saying I hope liberalism fails? Liberalism is our problem. Liberalism is what's gotten us dangerously close to the precipice here. Why do I want more of it? I don't care what the Drive-By story is. I would be honored if the Drive-By Media headlined me all day long: "Limbaugh: I Hope Obama Fails." Somebody's gotta say it.
    What? This is totally outrageous. If Obama fails, America fails. Not liberalism, or anything else in his convoluted brain. So it's okay for jobs to be lost, lives to be sacrificed, and security to be compromised...as long as Obama fails and he is proven right?

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    ...What? This is totally outrageous. If Obama fails, America fails. Not liberalism, or anything else in his convoluted brain. So it's okay for jobs to be lost, lives to be sacrificed, and security to be compromised...as long as Obama fails and he is proven right?
    Well, you put a lot of stock in the power of obama and very little in the resilience of the United States of America. I expect a failure or a victory of obama and his left wing extremist policies will hurt us either way.

BTW, it makes me smile and chuckle when you act outraged...

BTW2, liberalism will fail because IT is "totally outrageous."
    subroc

Article [I.]
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
    Article [II.]
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    without a doubt huntinman, without a doubt. We all still get to say whatever we want. I still think America is free and the greatest country in the world.

Don't you?

I didn't care for Bush. You don't like Obama.. Tit for tat.

Don't you still love our country and wish the best for it?

I have lived under many Presidents, some I liked, some I did not.

I never lost faith though, in our ability to overcome our adversities.

Why do you, and some others say our country is lost because the two party political tide has turned against you for some small period of time.

Politics ebb and flow.

Those in power now, will later lose. It's what makes our slightly imperfect system better than most others. Don't make fun of change and hope. They were political slogans a couple years ago to be sure, But don't you in your own way, hope for change? JD
    You are wrong. I am not hoping for change. I expect change. I think the country has seen what Obama is doing and they/we don't like and will do something about it at the ballot box. I have not lost faith in the country, only in the fools that would put someone like Obama in office. We will overcome the adversity known as liberalism.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    You are wrong. I am not hoping for change. I expect change. I think the country has seen what Obama is doing and they/we don't like and will do something about it at the ballot box. I have not lost faith in the country, only in the fools that would put someone like Obama in office. We will overcome the adversity known as liberalism.
    To expand on your statement, I Hope that the BHO presidency is the wakeup call the American public needs to start paying attention to what is going on in OUR country...I still feel that the voting public got hoodwinked by a slick marketing campaign and a media blitz the likes we have never seen into electing someone not qualified to hold the office..I sincerely HOPE that we as a country don't repeat the mistake in 2012..I think the country can survive one term,especially after coming to their senses in 2010,but not too sure we could endure a second term
    Last edited by BonMallari; 04-30-2011 at 03:56 PM. Reason: spelling
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    To expand on your statement, I Hope that the BHO presidency is the wakeup call the American public needs to strat paying attention to what is going on in OUR country...I still feel that the voting public got hoodwinked by a slick marketing campaign and a media blitz the likes we have never seen into electing someone not qualified to hold the office..I sincerely HOPE that we as a country don't repeat the mistake in 2012..I think the country can survive one term,especially after coming to their senses in 2010,but not too sure we could endure a second term
    Amen .
    Bill Davis