The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy theorist?

Default Conspiracy theorist?

Ok so how long will it take for El Guido, er I mean al=qaido, to release a video of Bin Laden and deny his demise?

Wheres the photo regards,
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

Banned

I wondered that myself.....

I just read a report though that the body has 100% been confirmed it was him and his body disposed of.

So, probably we will see a "replacement and the fight will go on" video.

But it DID cross my mind that a "fake" might show up.

WRL

I can certainly envision some other conspiracy theories being floated around.............by both sides

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    I can certainly envision some other conspiracy theories being floated around.............by both sides
    Well, it will not take long before Rush Limbaugh Sean Hannity and others to find fault somewhere along the line you can count on it.

It actually occured to me that Bin Laden could have recorded a video ahead of time for such a purpose.

A replace and continue video is more likely though. Look for a retalitory period for a while but this is a good step in the right direction.
    Fritz Baier
    owned, trained and handled by:

GMHRCH-II MPR Baier's Mighty Waldimar
    MHR CPR Baier's Lady Gabrielle
    4 X GMPR MHR Baier's Lady Legacy of Tru Point MH Certified Therapy Dog

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Well, it will not take long before Rush Limbaugh Sean Hannity and others to find fault somewhere along the line you can count on it.
    You must stay glued to the tv and radio listening to rush ans Sean all the time!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by limiman12 View Post
    It actually occured to me that Bin Laden could have recorded a video ahead of time for such a purpose.

A replace and continue video is more likely though. Look for a retalitory period for a while but this is a good step in the right direction.
    My thoughts exactly, could be hundreds of those videos.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    You must stay glued to the tv and radio listening to rush ans Sean all the time!!!!!!!
    Not at all. I do not listen to their trash talking. I'm sure we will hear all about it though. Huntinman quoted a faux new article that Sean Hannity reported as news and ran with it. It was about Shell oil being denied drilling rights in Alaska. Turns out the story was from 2008 when Bush was President and faux never checked the valdidity before reporting the story.

Oh, just to set the record straight, I do not listen to the left wing trash talking entertainers on radio either.
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 05-02-2011 at 04:11 PM.

[QUOTE=Roger Perry;795098]Not at all. I do not listen to their trash talking. I'm sure we will hear all about it though. Huntinman quoted a faux new article that Sean Hannity reported as news and ran with it. It was about Shell oil being denied drilling rights in Alaska. Turns out the story was from 2008 when Bush was President and faux never checked the valdidity before reporting the story.

Oh, just to set the record straight, I do not listen to the left wing trash talking entertainers on radio either.[/QUOTE]

Heck, Roger, you don't need a radio. You probably get great reception from your tin foil hat.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Not at all. I do not listen to their trash talking. I'm sure we will hear all about it though. Huntinman quoted a faux new article that Sean Hannity reported as news and ran with it. It was about Shell oil being denied drilling rights in Alaska. Turns out the story was from 2008 when Bush was President and faux never checked the valdidity before reporting the story.

Oh, just to set the record straight, I do not listen to the left wing trash talking entertainers on radio either.

That's because you're too busy reading all the liberal blogs, just waiting to cut and paste another gotcha hatchet job filled with half truths and inuendos
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"