The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would have, could have, what if????

Quote Originally Posted by Sue Kiefer View Post
    Who cares???
    Standing together as Americas is what it's all about. I feel proud to have said that we kicked the sorry a-hole.
    God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nobody messes with the USA.
    Sue
    Yeah, I think we can thank a lot of people for the outcome on this. They have been working on this since the twin towers went down ( and before to some extent ). We have some very smart, able dedicated people in the good old USA.

Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    Yeah, I think we can thank a lot of people for the outcome on this. They have been working on this since the twin towers went down ( and before to some extent ). We have some very smart, able dedicated people in the good old USA.
    Working for this moment for about 13 years through Bush back to the Clinton administration. Which is why President Obama called both former Presidents to personally inform them. The partisan snubbing and sniping on this occasion is pointless. The 3,000 families of those killed in PA., Pentagon, WTC, USS Cole and other places got justice. That's what matters.
    What its prominence suggest, and what all science confirms is that the dog is a creature of the nose- A. Horowitz.