The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Obama Administration Punishes Navy Seals

Quote Originally Posted by Losthwy View Post
    Even in the killing of OBL you are incapable of giving due credit to the President. Kinda sad.
    As if ANYONE occupying that office would not have signed off on it.....well maybe not Clinton since he let UBL walk away once....at least....

I am glad that America got him. I am happy the potus did his job and signed off on it. Credit goes too many, the Military including the Seals, the CIA and all other intelligence agencies involved, and the last two presidents.

Exactly what more credit should he get? If you believe he did much more than sign off from start to finish you are naive.
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Just like the far right to dredge up old news or any news to discredit someone. Birth certificate, then lets see his transcripts... Remember how they dragged John Kerry's service record through the mud. Nothing is beneath them.
    Interesting too that the libs are not bitching about the possibility that UBL was "captured and killed" rather than shot in a firefight. There is a distinct possibility that he was unarmed, held and executed by the Seal team. I have no problem with it, but it would seem a double standard that a Seal is disciplined for giving a terrorist a fat lip and the same folks who would charge this Seal would look the other way if in fact an unarmed terrorist was shot in the eye. Come on 20 some Seals could not capture UBL when supposedly only three people in the house were armed (the two brothers/couriers and UBL's adult son). Captured and killed per BHO.....now lets see you seek action against the Seal that put a bullet in UBL's eye. Fair is fair after all
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I will....PROPS to President Obama for unilaterally sending combat troops unannounced onto sovereign soil to kill an unarmed foreign leader!!
    Though I have no issue with it, I am sure some do!!!

RK
    Exactly what Country was UBL a foreign leader of??????????? And would you rather have UBL in GITMO with the rest of the Bush detainees that still have not gone to trial???????????????
    You already congratulated Bush for something he had no part in IE waterboarding to get the information that let to UBL.
    Last edited by Roger Perry; 05-04-2011 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger Perry View Post
    Exactly what Country was UBL a foreign leader of??????????? And would you rather have UBL in GITMO with the rest of the Bush detainees that still have not gone to trial???????????????
    You already congratulated Bush for something he had no part in IE waterboarding to get the information that let to UBL.
    Dude, do you think before you post? BHO took office on Jan 22, 2009. Why hasn't he came through on his campaign promise to shut Gitmo down? Why hasn't he tried, convicted and sentenced these same detainees you talk about? The reason is there is nothing else to do with them. We can't turn them loose, no country wants them and they would just hit the battlefield again. Its now May 4th 2011, almost 2 1/2 years since your beloved president took office. They are no longer Bush's detainees, they are now BHO's detainees. Get some.
    RIP SGT. David Blake Williams KIA 22 Mar 2008 Iraq

Every day should be Veteran's day.

"They say War is Hell, but I have to disagree. War is easy. It's the living afterwards thats hell." Author Unknown

I will ask this again since all of the liberals so far have dodged it....Do you see this as hypocritical or not? If not why not?

Stan did not say bin Laden was a leader of a foreign country. He said he was a foreign leader. Surely you cannot deny that he was a foreign leader. I sure like using "was" when referring to that scum bag.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stumpholehunter View Post
    Dude, do you think before you post? BHO took office on Jan 22, 2009. Why hasn't he came through on his campaign promise to shut Gitmo down? Why hasn't he tried, convicted and sentenced these same detainees you talk about? The reason is there is nothing else to do with them. We can't turn them loose, no country wants them and they would just hit the battlefield again. Its now May 4th 2011, almost 2 1/2 years since your beloved president took office. They are no longer Bush's detainees, they are now BHO's detainees. Get some.
    Because Congress stopped him from shutting GITMO down or had you not heard???????????????

Because Congress stopped him from shutting GITMO down or had you not heard???????????????
    I wasn't aware that Congress stopped him. I thought the AG gave up because of NYC objections and other problems.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Obama signed an executive order to shut down GITMO Jan. 22, 2009 but ran into opposition in congress in the months that followed. Some over issues of security. Our prisons already house some of the most violent and unrepentant of society. A few more won't cost me any sleepless nights.
    There are certainly some folks at GITMO that should stay in prison. And some that may not deserve to be there at all. Only a court should decide guilt. Only a court should decide punishment. We fought a revolutionary war in part for such issues as due process. To hold persons, citizens or not, for years without trial goes against our basic principles. Stalin had the gulag, we have GITMO.
    What its prominence suggest, and what all science confirms is that the dog is a creature of the nose- A. Horowitz.

Obama signed an executive order to shut down GITMO Jan. 22, 2009 but ran into opposition in congress in the months that followed. Some over issues of security. Our prisons already house some of the most violent and unrepentant of society. A few more won't cost me any sleepless nights.
    There are certainly some folks at GITMO that should stay in prison. And some that may not deserve to be there at all. Only a court should decide guilt. Only a court should decide punishment. We fought a revolutionary war in part for such issues as due process. To hold persons, citizens or not, for years without trial goes against our basic principles. Stalin had the gulag, we have GITMO.
    Which court found Bin Laden guilty and decided to kill him??

Just askin' by your rules.

RK
    Stan b & Elvis