The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: NOt OBL but the other 3 dead terrorists

  1. #1
    Senior Member luvmylabs23139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,818

    Default NOt OBL but the other 3 dead terrorists

    For anyone who is interested here is a link to the other 3 slime killed along with OBL.
    WARNING: VERY GRAPHIC
    LIBERALS MAY NOT WANT TO CLICK.
    This is ligit from Reuters.

    http://www.reuters.com/subjects/bin-laden-compound
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

  2. #2
    Senior Member badbullgator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    somewhere between Boca Grande and Mims
    Posts
    7,297

    Default

    So those are OK but UBL's is not????
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

  3. #3
    Senior Member luvmylabs23139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,818

    Default

    Those were the 3 bodies left behind, pics were leaked from Pakistan. Obama can't control that.
    Those pics are now being shown on the news.
    I bet Reuters has had them for a while and released them after Obama refused to release OBL.
    Obama must be having a fit!
    Last edited by luvmylabs23139; 05-04-2011 at 06:09 PM. Reason: sp
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

  4. #4
    Senior Member BHB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    917

    Default

    Just like the death penalty, I think that they have been deterred from doing any more harm to us. Quite a deterrent, huh?

    BHB
    Ahhhh, the smell of a bay dog... nothin finer!

    One who lives this life without plans for eternity may appear to be wise for the moment but a fool forever.

    Our lives are not made by the dreams we dream but by the choices we make.

    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the American
    Government take care of him; better take a closer look at the American
    Indian." Henry Ford

  5. #5
    Senior Member BrianW's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Athol, North Idaho
    Posts
    885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BHB View Post
    Just like the death penalty, I think that they have been deterred from doing any more harm to us. Quite a deterrent, huh?

    BHB
    That's why I don't understand the "OBL buried in accordance with Islamic customs" routine.
    If, as many "moderate Muslims" have stated, he did not represent "true Islam", then why treat him like he did?
    Let him rot for 4 days, wrap him in Oscar Mayer bacon and stick a pound of Jimmy Dean sausage in his mouth, then let him be eaten by dogs.
    Mess with us and you're NOT getting your 72 virgins, not even 1 72 year old virgin.
    Think that might be a deterrent?!?
    "It's not that government is inherently stupid, although that's a debatable question."
    Rand Paul CPAC speech 2011

    I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791
    ________________________________________
    Proud partner of (HR) WR SR Brian's 44Magnum Monster
    co-owned by HR Rianne's 2nd Chance Hurricane Rebel

  6. #6
    Senior Member cotts135's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Watertown NY
    Posts
    697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianW View Post
    That's why I don't understand the "OBL buried in accordance with Islamic customs" routine.
    If, as many "moderate Muslims" have stated, he did not represent "true Islam", then why treat him like he did?
    Let him rot for 4 days, wrap him in Oscar Mayer bacon and stick a pound of Jimmy Dean sausage in his mouth, then let him be eaten by dogs.
    Mess with us and you're NOT getting your 72 virgins, not even 1 72 year old virgin.
    Think that might be a deterrent?!?
    If you believe in American exceptionalism then you would understand.
    Last edited by cotts135; 05-05-2011 at 02:56 PM.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Hew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cotts135 View Post
    If you believe in American exceptionalism than you would understand.
    Well knock me over with a feather. You believe in American exceptionalism, Cotts? You'll publically proclaim that the American culture, our people, our mores and morals, our form of government, our Constitution, our way of life,....all of it, are superior to the rest of the world? Really?

    I'll await your response...but I'm really hoping you do believe in the exceptionalism of our culture, warts and all, and didn't trot out the notion of American exceptionalism in the same grotesque manner that liberals will occasionally invoke our founding fathers as would-be supporters of thier agenda.

    PS...I have not seen you opine about the killing of bin Laden. Are you bothered by how we did it?
    I'll take the river down to still water and ride a pack of dogs.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Leddyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Cochran, georgia
    Posts
    2,530

    Default

    All libs should really go find those pictures and take a good hard look at them. This is what they had planned for you, your wives, your daughters, and your sons. That is real death not some faked-up TV BS. They got what they got because of the unprovoked attack against us. We should show the world Osama's death photo as a matter of fact. This is what you get. See the pictures.

    Not as a gloating act or as revenge, but as a simple educational tool. Attack us and this will happen to you. What makes us different than them is not that we don't show the pictures, it is that we don't hunt down their families along with them. We shot the woman in the leg not the head. OBL and the rest of those animals would have cut her head off.
    Bad Motor Scooter SH

    He that tooteth not his own horn...The same shall not be tooted.

    There could be 5 or 6 ninjas in this room right now.

  9. #9
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leddyman View Post
    All libs should really go find those pictures and take a good hard look at them. This is what they had planned for you, your wives, your daughters, and your sons. That is real death not some faked-up TV BS. They got what they got because of the unprovoked attack against us. We should show the world Osama's death photo as a matter of fact. This is what you get. See the pictures.

    Not as a gloating act or as revenge, but as a simple educational tool. Attack us and this will happen to you. What makes us different than them is not that we don't show the pictures, it is that we don't hunt down their families along with them. We shot the woman in the leg not the head. OBL and the rest of those animals would have cut her head off.
    After gang raping her, as we have seen recently with female reporters in the middle east.
    Bill Davis

  10. #10
    Senior Member badbullgator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    somewhere between Boca Grande and Mims
    Posts
    7,297

    Default

    So we will not release the pictures. What is stopping the terrorist from releasing their own fabricated version of them to inflame the radicals? There are already fake pictures going around the web (I think they are face, but since we cannot see the real ones...). Seems to me that showing OUR photos and video evidence would at least help with a situation like this.
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •