The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: DNA-Just Wondering....

Default DNA-Just Wondering....

We haven't been able to find this guy for almost 10 years but we have his DNA on file to compare the sample collected from the body. We must have found an old hair brush from one of his caves.

CSI regards,
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    We haven't been able to find this guy for almost 10 years but we have his DNA on file to compare the sample collected from the body. We must have found an old hair brush from one of his caves.

CSI regards,
    Family members......

or......

'Cave scat'.....Archaeologists claim it last for thousands of years in a cool, dry clime
    "What a difference a week makes. This week I feel like a football coach. Last week I felt like Britney Spears' choreographer."
    Coach Bob Green, Montana Tech

The DNA they compared is from his sister who died of brain cancer in Boston.
    What its prominence suggest, and what all science confirms is that the dog is a creature of the nose- A. Horowitz.

Quote Originally Posted by Losthwy View Post
    The DNA they compared is from his sister who died of brain cancer in Boston.
    Gotta link please?
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

What its prominence suggest, and what all science confirms is that the dog is a creature of the nose- A. Horowitz.

Who da thunk he had a sister in Boston? They got caves in Boston??
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Yesterday in the press conference about not releasing the photos they said they have not yet done the DNA test but they are 95% positive it is him, and they will do the test.

On a side note one of the womem who were there during the raid is claiming he was not killed right away but he was detained and questioned before being shot. Not that I believe her but they keep changing the story of what happened, even the press guy can't keep it straight.
    My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~

That's why the Obama Administration is known as "The Gang that can't Shoot Straight".
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Lavish View Post
    Yesterday in the press conference about not releasing the photos they said they have not yet done the DNA test but they are 95% positive it is him, and they will do the test.

On a side note one of the women who were there during the raid is claiming he was not killed right away but he was detained and questioned before being shot. Not that I believe her but they keep changing the story of what happened, even the press guy can't keep it straight.

Interesting that Sunday night they said testing was done and confirmed it was him. Yesterdays press conference was a little less definitive where they said something along the lines of we have the DNA and that is proof, but never actually said it had been analyzed.
    It would have been nice if they just said we conducted an operation and killed UBL. Here are some pictures. Instead they have given us multiple and ever changing stories. I am a firm believer that we, the people, do not need and should not be granted information related to ongoing military or intelligence operations, but please don't treat us like fools and fabricate a story that you cannot keep straight. You don't have to tell us everything, but don't make stuff up.
    For the record I am not a conspiracy person. I am sure he was killed. I am just pissed that it appears we are being sold a bill of goods that may or may not have happened.

So far he was armed, then he was not
    Helicopter took fire and landed hard then it was mechanical
    Prolonged fire fight - 24 Seals against 3 armed men.
    He was unable to be captured - again 24 Seals and UBL trapped in a room unarmed, REALLY....Really?
    Wife was armed - wait no, but she did charge one of the Seals.
    DNA testing confirmed it was him - well actually we took samples, but we are pretty sure it was him....
    Pakistan did not know, wait Pakistan did know, no they did not, well maybe they did or maybe they didn't who knows....
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post
    Interesting that Sunday night they said testing was done and confirmed it was him. Yesterdays press conference was a little less definitive where they said something along the lines of we have the DNA and that is proof, but never actually said it had been analyzed.
    It would have been nice if they just said we conducted an operation and killed UBL. Here are some pictures. Instead they have given us multiple and ever changing stories. I am a firm believer that we, the people, do not need and should not be granted information related to ongoing military or intelligence operations, but please don't treat us like fools and fabricate a story that you cannot keep straight. You don't have to tell us everything, but don't make stuff up.
    For the record I am not a conspiracy person. I am sure he was killed. I am just pissed that it appears we are being sold a bill of goods that may or may not have happened.

So far he was armed, then he was not
    Helicopter took fire and landed hard then it was mechanical
    Prolonged fire fight - 24 Seals against 3 armed men.
    He was unable to be captured - again 24 Seals and UBL trapped in a room unarmed, REALLY....Really?
    Wife was armed - wait no, but she did charge one of the Seals.
    DNA testing confirmed it was him - well actually we took samples, but we are pretty sure it was him....
    Pakistan did not know, wait Pakistan did know, no they did not, well maybe they did or maybe they didn't who knows....
    During one of the press releases the guy was telling them he had to check his notes because he was getting confused as well.
    I have also read
    A team of 79,4 helicopters, 22 killed or injured, dna done,dna not done, armed unarmed, firefight, a small firefight, mechanical problems, shot down, dogs on the mission, dogs not on the mission.

Just release the photos, no one cared about national security when posting the abu gharaib photos a million times, or leaking the newest photos(yes I know they were leaked from pakistan) No photos and changing stories just feed the conspiracy theorists.

Odd there is no Pentagon brief like normal(after a major newsworthy mission) to get it right, or at least tell it the same way more than once. Or at least make it all sound legit.

How long till someone on the CV says what happened on the ship? Or if anything really happened?

Or why did we not bury the other men the same way? They had the same beliefs as OBL, so why not the same treatment for them?
    My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~